Before You Go (SousukexReader)

A/N: Part 30! It seems kind of surreal that I've written so many one-shots. I want to say thank you to those who have encouraged me to keep writing these. The prospect of writing so many continuous one-shots feels daunting sometimes, but I'm glad to have so much support.

Thank you as well to my voters, commenters, and shadow readers!

So this is the "I love you" Sousuke continuation one-shot. When I was typing it, I felt like it was too short and was lacking detail, but I wanted to get to the good stuff and just skim through the not so important details. It turned out to be almost 1500 words.

Well I hope everyone enjoys it!
__________________________

Today was your last full day before you took a plane to Tokyo to attend university. You were leaving a little earlier than when classes would begin to get settled in your apartment. So, you were spending the whole day with Sousuke.

He was the best boyfriend you could ever have hoped for, letting you make the decisions on what to do for the whole day. You had insisted he be the one to choose, but it was your last day with him, and the brunette wanted the day to be the best you'll have with him for a while.

You gave in. One, because he could be intimidating, and two, because he was just too cute when being insistent.

Sousuke was picking you up from your house.

You wanted to look your best so you decided to wear your (favorite skirt/jeans) and (matching top/favorite shirt), as well as your go to shoes.

Right on time there was a knock at your front door; your mom being the person to answer. You were almost done fixing your hair.

"Good morning Mrs. (L/n)," Sousuke greeted. You could hear him from the bathroom, and smiled to yourself at how polite he was to your mom.

"Hi Sousuke-kun. It's so good to see you." You knew your mom was smiling. She loved it now that the two of you have been dating. "Come on in. (F/n) should be just about done getting ready."

A moment later you emerged from the bathroom and went to the front door. Upon seeing Sousuke, your lips broke out into a smile. "Hey Sou," you greeted.

"Wow, you look great (F/n)," he complimented and smiled a little.

"Thank you. So do you." It was still kind of chilly out, so he was wearing a teal jacket with a high collar and white drawstrings. The zipper was open revealing the white t-shirt he wore underneath, and the sleeves were pushed up a little showing his forearms a bit. To finish off the outfit, he wore dark jeans with his usual sneakers.

"Thanks. Where to first?"

"The movies." After you put your (color) jacket on, you grabbed your (purse/small bag) and slung it over your shoulder ready to go.

"Have fun you two!" Your mom bid farewell with a wave and a happy smile.

You picked an (action/romance/thriller/scary/comedy) movie. When the two of you left, Sousuke either enjoyed it, or regretted letting you pick the film.

Next on the agenda was perusing stores at the mall. It wasn't a huge building, but the mall had two stories and stores ranging from food to items for the house.

You and the whale-shark boy held hands the whole time. There was a shop that had a necklace you had been eyeing for some time. The jewelry store was on the small side with little sections for different colors that had bracelets, necklaces, earrings, etc.

"Oh Sousuke! Come look at this!" and you pulled him over to the piece of jewelry on display. "Isn't it beautiful?" The necklace you showed him had a (gold/silver chain) with a (small/medium-sized) pendant (in any shape you want).