Love Letters (VariousxReader)

A/N: So this is probably my longest work yet! Nearly 6,000 words! It was 15 whole pages on Word. This one took a really long time to write, but I enjoyed writing it.

A little background before you read this ultra long one-shot. So this one is an AU where instead of swimmers, the boys are the group Style Five. You are best friends with Chigusa, Gou's friend who I feel didn't get enough screen time in the anime, but then again she wasn't a really important character. Anyway, you attend a school called Iwatobi Academy and it's a high-end high school. I imagined the uniforms to look like a cross between Iwatobi High School and Cross Academy from Vampire Knight. The colors being Iwatobi and the design Cross, but you can imagine them any way you'd like.

I made it easy to tell who wrote the letters, so if you just wanted to read for the boy you like, you can skip the others. The second letters follow the order of the first, and you can skip to the one of the boy you like then too. The endings are clearly marked as well with each boy's name.

Well, I hope everyone likes it!

I do not own the song Splash Free and its lyrics. I got the English translation off of animelyrics.com
__________________________________________________________

You and your best friend were going to a concert to see your favorite band play live. That band happened to be Style Five!

You had managed to get two tickets by listening to the local radio station. You were asked a question with a ridiculously obscure answer, but because you were such a huge fan, you were the first caller to get it right. And because you were the one-hundredth caller, you got two free backstage passes.

So here you were with Chigusa in one of the first few rows waiting for the concert to start.

"I'm so excited Hana-chan!!!!" you said with a shout. The opening performers were playing first so it was loud.

"Me too! We get to see all the cute boys of Style Five up close and personal!" she yelled back.

Soon after your short conversation, the opening act finished their last song and they thanked everyone for listening. Then all the stage lights went dark, which meant the main event was about to start. The whole crowd erupted into cheer.

The beginning notes to Splash Free started and the first line was sung. The crowd's roar got louder. Flashing lights started and only the outlines of the boys could be seen.

A splash that makes us free! Basking in the contrast of the overlapping lights

Then the guys were illuminated in all their costumed glory. You could hear all the girls letting out high pitched fangirling noises. You and Chigusa joined in with them.

Today feels so free, we dive into our brand new blue, yeah

Just as you feel, sei! sei! sei! a-oh

In your own way, kick! kick! kick! a-oh

We want to grasp it, pull! pull! pull! a-oh

You could have sworn the olive-green brunette looked at you as he made a gripping motion with his hand. Which he then pulled toward him when the word 'pull' was said.

Do a back and fill butterfly until there are no unshakable days

The win rate of trial-and-error (in the future)

It looked like the redhead looked right at you and winked as the words 'in the future' were sung, and they all pointed their index fingers forward to indicate the future.

We can worry about that later (so, take it easy, ah)

Wet (your fingers stroking through the water)