Confession (RinxReader)

You've been best friends with Gou Matsuoka most of your life. You and she were in the same class when she transferred into Iwatobi Elementary School. And you've had a crush on her brother, Rin, as long as you can remember.

You know a lot of people find him intimidating, but he wasn't always like that. Once he got back from Australia though you knew he had changed. Despite the change, he was still kind like you remembered even though he didn't always show it. It was obvious he was still the same because of the way he was with the Iwatobi boys now that their relationship was mended. And he never stopped caring for his sister.

You were currently talking to the redheaded girl on lunch break one day. Gou wanted to talk to you about something without the boys, so the two of you were eating lunch on the lawn. "So what did you want to talk about Kou-chan?" you said getting the ball rolling.

"Well..." she paused not looking at you, and then she turned her red gaze to your (e/c) one. "I wanted to know which of the boys you liked."

"W-what?!" you sputtered surprised. "As in, like, I want them to be my boyfriend?"

"Yeah. Me personally, I couldn't decide. All of them have their own best muscle feature. I would feel like I was betraying the others picking just one of them."

You weren't surprised she would say something like that. Your best friend may have been muscle crazed, but you had to admit that meant she wasn't particularly partial. Unless it came to Rin. Gou was not ashamed to admire her brother's muscles. Plus, she had given him a perfect score during the muscle contest during the grand opening of the newly renovated swim club.

"I like someone, but I'm afraid you'd get mad if I tell you who," you answered, turning away from Gou and scratching your cheek.

"Huh? Why would I get mad?" your friend asked, tilting her head to the side in confusion.

"Well..." You debated on telling her or not. She was your best friend and you could tell her just about anything, so you decided to go ahead and say who. "It's...Rin," you said quietly.

"My brother?" and then she started laughing. "Hahahaha." You were certainly not expecting that reaction. Your (color) eyes grew wide as you looked at the redhead. "Why would I be mad that you like Onii-chan? I think that's great (F/n)-chan!" Then she smiled closing her red eyes. "I think you two would make a cute couple," she gushed.

"Uh, thanks," you said, your cheeks tinted pink. Then you smiled with Gou. You were happy that your best friend was okay that you liked her brother. Little did you know, Gou was already advising a plan on getting you and Rin together alone so you could confess your feelings to him.
________________________________________________________________

That weekend, Gou invited you to the movies with her and Rin. You agreed to go, but thought it was a little odd that it wouldn't be the three of you with Makoto, Haru, Nagisa, and Rei. You asked her why, and she told you they all had other plans. She didn't want you to feel left out though.

You were told to meet them at the theater at one on Saturday. You dressed in a yellow floral dress, black flats, and put on a sun hat with a white ribbon. Your (color) hair was in a braid over one shoulder. "Where are you going so dressed up (F/n)?" your mother asked seeing you so well put together.

"To the movies with Gou and Rin. The others couldn't make it I was told," you answered your mother.

"Okay. Well have fun honey."

"I will!" you said with a happy smile on your face. You grabbed your purse and headed for the train station. Upon getting off the train, you checked your phone and saw that it was quarter to one. You mentally cursed because you were going to be late. The theater was at least twenty minutes away walking distance. You clutched your purse and started sprinting.