Chapter 11- Heartbreak

Start from the beginning

“Louis and Em went out for a brunch thing, Zayn is still sleeping, Liam is MIA and me…well, I’M EATING SO LEAVE ME ALONE!”

“Whoa whoa there, we came in peace!” I say making a piece sign while Harry puts his hands up in a surrendering sign.  Niall just glares.

Harry wraps his arm around my waist, making me slightly blush, but it’s not noticeable. “Back away very slowly…” Harry whispered in my ear. I felt his hot breath in my ear, sending tingles. It reminded me of that song Bubbly by Colbie Caillat.

…..Whenever I see our bubbly face, I get the tingles in a silly place……..

I smirk and follow Harry’s directions. Once we’re out we run and leap on to the couch. “What’s got his panties in a twist?” I ask. I lean into him and cuddle against his chest. He wraps his arm around my waist and pulls me close. He look as me then presses his lips to mine for a slow, passionate kiss. He pulled away too soon, making me want more.

“Boxers.” He states as he looks down at me.

“Huh?” Why did he say boxers? I must have made a funny face because he laughed.

“You said, panties, and we, MEN, don’t have panties, we have manly man boxers.” He simply states as if I was a child. I laugh as roll my eyes.

“You’re eyes will get stuck that way you know?” He whispered.

“Huh?”

“You really need to stop that.” Harry grinned, laughing. I laughed soon after. Then I heard some soft footsteps and saw Liam walking down the stairs, rubbing his jaw. As soon he sees us, he frowns, but shoots Harry and me and apologetic look and walks towards the kitchen.

“I wouldn’t do th---“

“GET OUT OF MY KITCHEN!” I heard Niall scream.

“AHHHHH!” I see Liam run out and jump onto the couch across from us. I notice his jaw is swelling and he looks like he’s about to cry. I wonder what’s wrong with his face?

Harry shoots me a look and Liam glares at me and tries to smirk but winces.

“That’s not nice.” Harry said bluntly. What is he talking about?

“Huh?” Harry rolls his eyes.

“You’re doing it again?!” He exclaims exasperated. I think about it. OH crap. I accidently out loud asked what’s wrong with his face, making it sound like it was ugly or something.

“Oh! I’m sorry Liam! I meant you’re jaw!” I ramble, but stop when I notice Liam is texting someone.

Hmph. Ignore me huh? Harry chuckles. My phone beeps on the table in front of us and I look at it and see that I have a message from Liam.

Liam: It’s okay. J srry 4 last nite. I wsn’t feelin 2 good.

Harry reads the text over my shoulder and takes my phone. I glare at him until he gives it back. I see he sent Liam something.

Elena:  It’s find mate. But you messed up my face, but I see I messed up yours even worse. If that’s possible…. So what’s wrong with your jaw? Oh, this is Harry. J

Liam’s phone beeps and I get annoyed. “WHY CAN’T WE TALK TO EACH OTHER LIKE NORMAL PEOPLE?” I jump up from the couch, startling Harry and Liam. Harry shrugs and Liam points to his phone just as mine beeps. I groan and look at the message, Harry reading it over my shoulder.