329. The morning after your first time

Niall: You woke up and looked down to see Niall smiling at you. "Morning, Princess," he cooed as he pulled you down beside him and kissed your cheek. You smiled and looked into his eyes, trying to find the right words to say. "Last night was the best night of my life," he said before you. Niall grinned as you smiled and blushed, pulling you closer to him until there was no space between your clothes-less bodies. "Mine too," you whispered before he kissed your face all over. 

Harry: You woke up with Harry cuddling you from behind as you two spooned. He was already awake; you noticed this because you felt his finger tracing shapes along your hip bone. He realised you were awake and mumbled, "Goodmorning, angel." You turned around to face him and smiled at him when he grinned cheekily. "What?" "I left you lovebites, {Y/N}," he said, chuckling. You looked down to see love bites all along your collar bone; you touched the back of your neck and flinched as you touched more of them. "Sorry," he added, kissing your lips. "Don't be, I love them," you said, winking at him. You two laid in bed for a while before he added, "I love everything about you, {Y/N}. I love how insecure you are about your body even though you're the most beautiful girl ever. Everything about you is beautiful. All of those flaws you think you have, they're all beautiful. You don't need clothes or this blanket to cover you up," he added. Before you could protest, he quickly grabbed the blanket and threw it off of the bed, exposing both of your naked bodies. Harry eventually convinced you to walk around the house naked, and he smacked your bum every chance he got. 

Liam: You woke up naked beside Liam, who was also naked. Your hands were intertwined with his and your head was resting on his shoulder; you watched his stomach rise and fall for a good ten minutes before you got bored. You crawled on top and straddled him, causing him to wake up. "Wha-oh, goodmorning, m'love," Liam grinned up at you. You kissed his cheek and smiled, "Morning, Liam." After a few minutes of cuddling, Liam looked into your eyes and said, "I'm really glad last night happened. I have no regrets; being with you is the best decision I've ever made." You couldn't help but grin like an idiot. You two spent the rest of the morning cuddling in bed, telling each other sweet-nothings. 

Louis: When you woke up, Louis wasn't beside you. Instead, a delicious scent of waffles and eggs filled your nose, causing you to immediately get out of bed. You put a robe around your clothes-less body and headed down the stairs, stifling a yawn. Louis grinned at you when entered the kitchen, "Morning, sleepyhead!" You smiled at the giant breakfast he laid down on the table. "Louis, this is amazing. Thank you," you said. You tried to kiss his cheek but he turned his head, causing your lips to crash against his. He pulled away from the kiss, grinning down at you. "Anything for my baby," he whispered before kissing your temple. 

Zayn: You woke up because Zayn was stirring beside you. "Sorry love, I didn't mean to wake you," he said hoarsely, tiredness showing in his voice. You looked over at the clock. "Zayn, it's four in the afternoon!" you gasped. "I know. We needed a well-rested sleep after the rough night we had," Zayn grinned cheekily and winked at you. You chuckled as he pulled you into his arms. You sat in his lap and played with his quiff in silence for a few minutes when he said softly, "{Y/N}, I had a lot of fun last night. Being with you made everything so much better. I love you so much." You smiled up at him as he kissed you. "I love you too, Zayn."