196. One of the boys finds your naughty pictures on his phone

Harry: "What's wrong with Liam?" You asked with furrowed brows as you stared over at the blushing Liam. "What do you mean [Y/N]?" Harry questioned glancing up at you from his phone biting down on his lip. "I mean...every time he looks at me he starts blushing like mad." You said slightly confused and you watched Harry's expression quickly change. "Oh...well you see um...Liam was uh on my phone looking for some picture and he kind of...you know." Harry rubbed the back of his neck. "He kind of what?" You asked, your eyes trailing between the two of them. "He saw that picture of you." He sent you a tiny smile. "Harry you have a lot of pictures of me." You rolled your eyes and he shook his head. "You weren't," He cleared his throat, "wearing anything babe. Liam saw you naked babe." He finished the smile still playing at his lips as he watched your jaw drop open and a blush crept to your cheeks.

Liam: "Hey [Y/N]." Niall said for the third time tonight as his eyes raked over your body before you made your way back over to Liam. "Babe...Niall's acting a bit...I don't know, weird." You pulled at the hem of your shirt and Liam nodded a small blush on his cheeks. "Don't get mad...but he may have seen you um...in a very suggestive position..." Liam mumbled the blush deepening, as your eyes grew wide. "He-he saw me naked." You whispered bringing your arms over your chest unconsciously and he nodded his head slowly. "I told you to delete those pictures Liam...never again. Never again will I send you any more pictures. I can't believe this." You groaned as you peered over your shoulder at Niall and he sent you a wink. "Jesus...this is so awkward." You grumbled.

Niall: Louis's eyes scanned over you and he shook his head before making his way over to rest of the boys. "Lou's acting a bit strange babe." You said a frown pulling at your lips as you stared after one of your best mates. A chuckle slipped past Niall's lips as he realized why, "He saw that picture you sent me last weekend." Niall shrugged before draping his arm over our shoulder. You stared up at him with widened eyes, "Wh-what do you mean he saw the picture?" You asked loudly and Niall shrugged once more. "I mean he saw you naked in the bathtub princess. He was on my phone and he came across the picture." Niall said casually as you continued to stare up at him with widened eyes. "Oh god." You mumbled dropping your head into your hands. "It's not that bad princess...he'll get the image out of his head in no time and then you two will be attached at the hip once again." Niall said leaning down and pressing his lips to your temple.

Louis: "You should definitely come with me to get my tattoo done." You smiled taking a seat beside Zayn and he shook his head. "I'll probably be busy that day." He mumbled and your eyebrows furrowed. "I didn't say when though." You said under your breath and you watched him stand from his seat and enter the kitchen. Louis took the seat next to you chuckles slipping through his lips, "I take it he's still uncomfortable." Louis mumbled and you glanced over at him with a confused expression. "He saw your pictures...you know the ones you sent when I was away." He said a smile pulling at his lips and instantly you reddened. "I told you about just randomly sending me pictures, love...he had my phone and out of nowhere you're naked on the screen. To say he freaked out is an understatement." Louis said between laughter. "Lou...it's not funny. He's probably never going to talk to me again." You frowned the redness still apparent in your cheeks as you slumped in your seat.

Zayn: Zayn's eyes narrowed, as Harry grew closer to the two of you, "[Y/N] I wasn't expecting you here...in so many clothes." Harry smirked as you stared up at him in confusion. "Harry...what are you going on about?" You asked glancing down at your outfit quickly and he shook his head the smirk still on his lips before he slipped away. "Babe what is he talking about?" You asked, glancing up at Zayn as he stood there pinching the bridge of his nose. "Harry sort of went through my phone...and he came across some um private pictures." He sighed staring down at you with apologetic expression. You stood there with your mouth agape, as you realized what he was going on about, "No?" You mumbled glancing over at Harry. "Babe no...he-he seen me naked." You stomped your foot and Zayn nodded sadly. "Wait...how many of them did he see Zayn?" You asked a hint of red made its way to your cheeks and he shrugged. "He didn't say [Y/N]...but I'm pretty sure he's seen more than one." He rubbed the back of his neck.