326. wrestling

Zayn:

Louis had invited you and all the boys to his flat just to hang around. Things got boring pretty fast so you suggested Truth or Dare. All the boys thought it was a brilliant idea. All the boys sat in a circle and you, of course, sat next to Zayn. It was Liam's turn to ask someone and he chose you. You didn't exactly feel up to doing a dare so you chose truth. "What was the most embarrassing thing Zayn ever did in front of you?" "Where do I begin? Oh yeah, I remember this one time we were watching a movie then he fell asleep, The next thing I knew he umfrgherd." You tried to finish your sentence but Zayn put his hand over your mouth so you wouldn't go on. You licked his hand so he could take it off but instead he pushed you on the ground and sat on you with his hand still on your mouth.  You tried to push him off but he was much stronger than you. You both started rolling all over the ground in a sort of catfight. Louis whistles and you remember that there are other people in the room. You and Zayn made a truce and you didn't finish your story.

Niall:

You and Niall were both in the kitchen trying to bake a cake from scratch. You were both never the best chefs, you just ate the food that was there. There was flour all over the place. "You really can't bake, Princess" he said chuckling. You pretended to be offended so you flicked flour in his face. He look at you in shock. He took an egg and cracked it on your hair. "It's on, Nialler!" you say while grabbing a tube of purple icing. "No, please, truce?" he said with a shaky voice. "Hmmm, nope!!" you responded while squeezing it towards him. He grabbed your arm and tried to pull it out of your hand. He eventually did and that's when he squeezed it all on the front of your apron. You thought quick and decided to jump on his back, rubbing off all of the icing. He started laughing tumbling down to the floor. You were on top of him, giving sweet kisses to his neck. "I love you, Princess" "I love you too, Nialler"

Liam:

It was a nice sunny day outside and you didn't want to let it go to waste so you decided to Wash your car with Liam. You grabbed all the tools you need; Sponges, Buckets, Soap and a Hose. You headed outside with Liam. He wanted to fill the buckets. You didn't know why but you let him. You turn around to get the sponges when you feel water colder than Antarctica on your back which made you scream. You got so angry, but decided to make the most of it. You grabbed the sponges and dip them in the bucket. You threw right to his chest. He screamed as well and you threw him a cheeky grin. "I don't think you want to mess with the person that's holding the hose." You ran behind the car with him slowly walking in your direction. You sped up around the car and hugged him from behind. He screeched since your body was freezing. He turns around and tries to pull you off of him but you refuse to let go.  You start playfully hitting him for spraying you but he just grabs your waist from behind and spins you around. "Screw washing this car, do you want to go have a shower?" you ask him "Yes, Let's go" he says leaving everything on the driveway while pulling you upstairs.

Louis:

You were just at home all alone. This is the time where you go all weird because no can see nor hear you. You blast on 'What makes you beautiful' and started dancing all over the house while singing in your loudest and worst voice. The music was so loud that you didn't even hear anyone walk in. You suddenly feel 2 large arms grab your waist. "Holy Shit!! " you scream at the top of your lungs. Then, you hear a familiar laugh. "Louis! You're home early! You scared the crap out of me!" you said playfully slapping his chest. "Ow! That actually hurt!" He lifted you up and flipped you upside down so your feet were facing the ceiling. "Louis! Put me down! Please, I'm scared!" He put one hand on your back while lifting it and put the other one on your bum for support.  Your legs are now around his waist and you're facing him. He leans in for a kiss but instead you bit his lip. "Now I guess were even" you say. "Only if you give me an actual kiss." You put both your hands on his face while giving him a deep kiss.

Harry:

"Harry, please stop, I can't breathe." You said in between breaths. "Say it, I'm a sexy beast" "If I say it will you stop tickling me?" "Yes! I promise" "Alright! You are *gasp* the sexiest beast there *gasp* is!" "Ok, we're good now." He responded. You got up and said "I take it back!" With that, you ran away. "Hey! We were just on the same page" he responded while getting up and chasing after you. You ran up to the bedroom and he ran towards you and tackled you onto the bed climbing on top of you pinning your wrists to the bed. You tried to escape his grip but he was much too strong. "Harry!" "Yes, love?" "I can't breathe" you say struggling to catch your breath. "I'm so sorry, love, are you alright?" He said getting off of you. "Yup!" you said climbing on top him trying to pin HIM down.  He just grabbed your arms and put them around his neck.  "Don't even try, kitten" he said leaning in for a kiss. You kissed him back and just stayed in his arms for the rest of the day.