192. ddm you want to cuddle

Liam, Age 16: Sometimes, you just acted like a little kid and Liam didn't mind, he thought it was adorable. You and him were going to be alone for the rest of the week since your mother and older brother had gone to scout out some universities for him. Liam had put out two bowls of pasta on the table in the kitchen in front of the couches and was watching a movie, not waiting for you to come out of your bedroom. You were tired, it was late, you missed the rest of your family, and you just felt like a little girl. You jumped onto the couch, straight into Liam's lap and whined, "Daddyyyyy." He rolled his eyes but smiled, rubbing your back, "Someone missing mummy?" "Yeah, I miss her," you admitted, nuzzling into your father's shirt and closing your eyes. "Hey, hey sleepy," Liam protested, pulling you back a little. "Aren't you going to eat the food first?" "Just want to cuddle daddy," you whined, falling back into his chest and smiling as he laughed. "All right, all right, cuddles and then dinner, we can manage that."

Harry, Age 12: You blew your nose, almost positive you had snot somewhere on your face, and looked up at your father who was leaving your room. "Cuddle daddy?" He looked back at you, his smile growing as he came over and wiped the excess snot off your face with another tissue, "Only if you promise not to sneeze on me." "I'm sick, I'm allowed to sneeze on you," you pouted, moving over so Harry could come onto your bed. He sat behind you, bringing you in-between his legs and laughing, "Sure you are." And sure enough, it wasn't long till Harry's trousers had snot all over them as did his laptop screen. He paused it for the fourth time to wipe it off before starting the movie again and chuckling to himself as you acted like nothing had happened, snuggling back into his chest.
Louis, Age 14: "So he was a jerk," your dad attempted to finish the sentence, closing his mouth at the look from you. "I like him dad, don't say that about him," you scolded, reaching for another cookie. "But you started this whole story by saying you hated him!" Louis protested in defense, his head resting in his hands as he stared at you. You groaned at his failed attempt to keep up with the conversation and banged your head on the table. "What can I do?" Louis asked helplessly, checking the wall clock and holding in a groan when he realized your mum wouldn't be home for another two hours. "Cuddle?" you pouted, holding open your arms. "Now that's something I understand," Louis sighed, relieved, and coming forward to hug you.

Niall, Age 18: You were so scared. This was your last night at your mum and dad's place before you were off to Uni to live in a prison sized dorm room. The past few days had flown by and sure, you had been excited the entire time but now that it was so close, the fear was settling in. you slipped out of bed and crossed the hall to your parent's bedroom. It was two in the morning and they were fast asleep, your mother's snoring causing you to chuckle. You made your way over to your dad's side and softly poked his arm, "Dad?" "What's happening?" he mumbled, yawning and squinting up at you. "You okay baby girl?" "Daddy, I'm going to miss you," you sniffled, starting to cry. His senses were suddenly alert and he sat up in bed, sighing and pulling you onto his lap, "Oh sweetie, you're going to be just fine, it's not too far from home." You nodded, wiping your nose and leaning back into his chest. "You wanna cuddle with me and mummy tonight darlin'?" he smiled gently, chuckling as your mum let out a grunt in her sleep. You giggled, nodding and climbing under the covers next to him, curling up in his chest, "Night daddy." "Good night princess."

Zayn, Age 15: You liked to cuddle with people, especially if they were in a bad mood because they always ended up feeling better afterwards. Your dad had a long day; raising you and your younger siblings alone was hard for him and so was working on the newest album and balancing everyone's schedules. He had snapped at you several times during the day, apologizing afterwards but then doing it again and it was currently ten pm. Every little one in the Malik house hold was asleep and your dad was crashed on the couch moodily. You jumped next to him and poked his cheek, "Cuddle?" "(Y/N), I am not in the mood." You poked his stomach, "Cuddle?" "Shouldn't you be in bed young lady?" "Cuddle daddy?" you pleaded, poking his nose. He sighed, giving in and opening his arms, "Come here." You snuggled up against him, smiling as you felt him immediately relax and his breathing slowed down. After a few minutes, he kissed the top of your head and muttered, "Aw I love you baby girl, thanks for forcing me to cuddle."