302. Giving Your Child "The Talk"

Niall: He's scared that his little girl is going to have sex at her young age and he tried to get you to go alone with making it as gross and disguising as possible, but you won't. As you sit down with your son and daughter to give them the talk, Niall is fidgeting and thinking all of his words through. It's hard for him to make eye contact, and you can tell he's nervous, mainly because he doesn't want to say the wrong thing or go into too many details, but once you talk his hand and reassure him that everything is alright, Niall is much more fluent and swift with his answers and a little less nervous, though he doesn't like the idea of his daughter having sex, she also assure's him that she's in no rush, and it makes it much easier on him.

Liam: He's calm and collected, answering his sons questions, even when they get a little mature. "But, daddy, does it hurt the girl? I mean, I don't want to hurt anyone-- I mean, I don't want to have sex now! I'm just, I don't know." Your son admitted, pushing his face into his hands. "It's okay. We understand the confusion and the questions, and it's okay, and i'm actually glad you're coming to us." Liam said, looking over at your son. Your son nodded a little bit, taking a deep breath. "Why don't we take this slower?" Liam offered, nodding his head a bit. "It's seems awfully over whelming right now, like when your mother flips her hair." Liam said, smiling over at you. You son nodded and left, but it was nice how he felt that he could come to you whenever, even though you weren't sure.

Louis: He's Mature About It, although he was joking at first, which was different for you, so used to him joking, though you knew he could be serious when it was needed. "What does it feel like?" Your son asked, looking over at Louis, "Well, it depends on the lady," Louis began, nodding and trying to have a serious conversation with your son. "Thanks, dad." Your son said before jogging upstairs, allowing Louis to turn over and look at you, and though you are surprised at some of the questions and answers, Louis nonchalantly looks at you ask, "How was your day, love?"

Harry: He's upset. Darcy sat down on the couch, sitting across from you guys. "Mommy, Daddy," You couldn't help but smile at the fifteen year old's childish labels. "We need to have the talk." "Um, huh?" Harry asked, choking a little bit. "I already know what goes on with the private parts and what not, but is it really as wonderful as people say it is? And does it hurt?" "Darcy, you don't want to have sex, do you?" Harry asked, a bit afraid. "Harry, I had the same questions when I was young, it's okay." You told him, your hand on his knee as you proceeded to answer your daughters question, helping Harry through his little girl growing up just a tad bit more.

Zayn: Your daughter had recently been innocent, and the last thing you wanted to do was snatch that from her or tell her that was wrong, or anything of that nature, but while you loved how sweet and innocent she was, she still needed to know about sex and things like that. "Okay, Charlotte," Your husband began, looking over at his daughter. "When two people love each other very much and they are married, they-" Charlotte interrupted him, "Daddy, I know what happens." You and Zayn both look at each other a bit surprised. "But, I do have just a few questions." and though you could tell Zayn's heart was breaking a little bit as he told his little angel about the birds and the bee's, he tried to be as calm and comfortable as possible.