223. Hide and seek

Louis: Sophie excitedly tapped at your leg, "Mommy...mommy where's daddy hiding?" She asked grinning up at you and your eyes trailed over to the closet. Fighting off a chuckle you shrugged your shoulders, "M'sorry Soph. I don't know where your dad is. Did you check everywhere?" You asked and she nodded her head eagerly, "Are you sure you checked everywhere?" You questioned pointing over to the closet and she stared up at you with furrowed brows. You gave her a little push toward the closet and moments later she was pulling the door open with a giggle bypassing her lips, "Daddy!" She called out taking his hand into her small ones, "I found you." He shook his head with a smile on his lips, "You cheated...you asked your mum."

Liam: Noah flopped down on the couch giggling as he poked at his napping father's cheek, "Daddy...you didn't find me." He continued poking at Liam's face with a huge smile on his face. After clearing his throat and wiping at his eyes Liam sat up on the couch, "I was counting to a hundred." He said tiredly only to have Noah shake his head. "No this was you daddy." He let his head fall against the side of the couch and he began snoring with his mouth slightly ajar. Laughing a bit, Liam picked up the little boy and put him in his lap, "I don't even snore Noah. Plus I wasn't sleeping...was counting." Liam tried explaining and the little boy just giggled some more, "Now c'mon its my turn to go hide and you can find me."

Harry: Charlie couldn't control her fit of giggling as she walked into her room in search of her father, but it wasn't that difficult. Harry stood motionless in the corner with the lampshade over his head. Charlie quickly made her way over to him, encircling her arms around his legs still giggling when he went to pull the lampshade off. "You found me." He smiled down at his daughter as he returned the lampshade to its rightful place, "Want to play again?" Harry asked lifting her up and carrying her out the living room after she nodded against his chest. "Alright well you go hide Charles and I'm gonna count to 10." He instructed putting her back down on her feet and shutting his eyes as he heard the pitter patter of her feet as she took off.

Niall: "She won't find us." Niall spoke quietly as he wrapped his arm around Caleb's shoulder while they laid flat underneath his bed. Caleb grinned looking up at his father, "Mommy never find us here." He spoke with a hint of laughter in his voice and Niall nodded in agreement. "Well I hope she finds us soon because we have a game to watch in a minute little man. Wouldn't want to miss that right?" He asked and Caleb shook his head quickly. "No! I got my jersey. Has my name on it dad. Uncle Lou gave it to me remember...I wear it for the game. I hope mommy finds us." Caleb explained excitedly and bit loudly because you crouched down beside the bed and lifted up the blanket exposing them. "Well look at that...mommy found you boys."

Zayn: "Where is she?" He mumbled after shutting another cabinet and leaving the kitchen. He stalked around the living room with furrowed brows, "[Y/N] where's Aubrey?" He asked flopping down on the couch beside you and you let out a chuckle shrugging your shoulders, "You know where she is don't you. Tell me...please. I've been looking for her for like 10 minutes." He grumbled running his hand over his face slowly. You pointed to the bathroom with a grin and he gaped. "She's not in there. I already checked." "Check again. After you checked the bathroom she switched hiding spots Z." You laughed as he let out a groan. "Isn't that cheating babe?"