185. You catch him masturbating

Louis: It had been a long day, extremely long actually. Everything had went wrong and made your day terrible. The only good part of your day was that Louis had a short day so he should already be home and he always finds some way to make your day better. Your bag dropped to the floor as soon as you entered the door and kicked your heels off. "Lo-" You began to call out his name but immediately stopped once you heard a loud moan erupt from upstairs. He wouldn't, you thought, he'd never cheat on me. You quickly ran upstairs and peaked through the door. The sight was definitely surprising. Louis was lying on the bed, completely naked, as his hand wrapped around his cock. His eyes were fully closed from pleasure as his moans were the only thing that could be heard throughout the room. A small gasp left your mouth but Louis must have heard it because his eyes shot open and he smirked at you. "Glad you're finally home, baby. Now you can finally help me out. You've always been better at this then I am."

Liam: To say the least, last night was amazing. Liam had finally returned home from tour and he made sure to make it up to you for all the time lost while he was away. He made sure that he took you on every surface in the house, the kitchen island, near the fireplace, and his favorite was in front of the bathroom mirror so that you could watch his every movement as he took you from behind. The only downside to it was waking up to an empty bed. You expected to be able to wake up and cuddle into his chest for warmth but instead you were greeted by an empty, cold bed. You figured Liam had to go off to the studio since he would never pass up the opportunity to cuddle with you in the morning but you realized that wasn't the case as you heard soft moans coming from the bathroom. You quickly grabbed Liam's shirt off the ground to cover your naked body and slowly made your way to the door. Through the small opening of the door, you could see a very naked Liam in the shower. You gently pushed the door open a bit more, careful not to make any noise. Liam's figure was a bit blurred but you could easily tell that all of his attention was on his cock as he showered. "You could've woken me up if this is what you wanted to do." You spoke up as you peeled off his shirt and slipped in the shower behind him. He jumped slightly since he wasn't expecting you but quickly smirked and turned around to face you. "I didn't think you'd be up for it after last night." "I'm always ready for you, Liam. Nothing can change that." "Good," He said. "Cause you're in for a really long day."

Niall: You had decided to visit Niall while he was on tour. Actually, the boys begged you (though it didn't take them much) to come because he just wasn't acting like himself anymore. Lately, he always seemed a bit sad but he would talk about you endlessly. The boys knew he needed you so they quickly flew you to the hotel they were staying at. They had given you a spare key to his room and, as soon as you opened the door, the sight was definitely what you weren't expecting. Niall was sprawled out on the bed while he continually pumped his cock. His bottom lip was between his teeth in an attempt to stay quiet. A small whimper left your lips as you saw him release himself into his hand. The whimper must have been louder then you had expected because Niall swiftly opened his eyes and was astonished to see you. "Baby? Fuck, c'mere and help me clean up this mess."

Zayn: Your best friend, Louis, decided to throw a pool party. Of course, he invited you and the boys along with a few other people but it was Zayn that you were most excited to see. It was safe to say that he is extremely attractive so you did your best to impress him. "Y/n!" Louis yelled as he greeted you, quickly wrapping you in a hug. "I'm glad you could make it!" "I wouldn't miss this for the world, Lou." He laughed as he released you. "Zayn's outside. The only reason I could get him to come is because I told him you were coming here." You blushed as you made your way outside. Louis knew about your crush on Zayn and he went to extremes to get you both together, though it never worked. "Hey, Zayn." You quickly sat down next to him as you stripped off of your t-shirt and short to reveal your tight red bikini. You noticed that Zayn's eyes widened slightly as he quickly looked to the ground. "I have to go..." He mumbled as he quickly ran into the house as you watched him disappear upstairs. Twenty minutes went by until you had to find him. You sneaked up the stairs and, just as you did, you heard your name being called. You followed the noise and it led you directly in front of Louis' door. "Fuck, yes y/n." You opened the door and your eyes widened as you saw Zayn pleasuring himself on Louis' bed. He saw you immediately and quickly cover himself with a blanket. "Y-Y/n," He stuttered. "W-What are you doing here?" "I came to find you then I heard you calling my name." "Oh," He said, trying to hide his embarrassment from you though it was clearly seen. "You can go back now y/n. I'll be right down..." "Or I can help you with your 'little' problem?" You suggested, hoping he wouldn't reject you. "D-Do you want to? I-I mean you don't have to..." "I want to. I mean, that's what friends are for right?"

Harry: It started out just a normal day. Harry was actually free for the day and you didn't have anything to do either so you both decided to have a relaxing day full of movies, cuddling, and a lot of kissing. Several movies went by and night began to approach. You crawled onto his lap and cuddled into him, "Mhm, you're nice and warm." You mumbled into his chest. Harry laughed and held you tighter against him. You adjusted yourself on his lap to allow you to watch the television while sitting his lap. You noticed Harry groan slightly as you were adjusting yourself but ignored it and focused on the movie. Awhile later, Harry moved you off of him. "I-uh-I have to go to the bathroom, angel." "Do you want me to pause it?" You pouted slightly since you were comfy before he moved you. "No, baby, it's okay. I shouldn't be long." He placed a quick kiss to your forehead before he left the room. It took you a short amount of time to actually realize that Harry was taking a bit longer then he had said since it had been almost 20 minutes. You paused the movie and went upstairs to the master bathroom since he says the one on the main floor is 'strange'. As soon as the bedroom door was opened, your mouth dropped. Harry was lying down out on the bed, fully naked, with his hand wrapped around his cock. He smirked once he noticed you standing there. "I've wanted you all day, y/n, but you were enjoying cuddling and I didn't think you were in the mood." He said, attempting to contain his moans as he continued to pump himself as he spoke, his eyes never leaving yours. "Now, how about my beautiful wife comes to help me since you're the one who caused this?"