232. Nap time

Harry: "If you take a nap I'll make cookies." Harry bargained letting a yawn slip past his lips as he stared down at his daughter. "Peanut budder?" She asked tilting her head up to look up at him with a toothless grin. He nodded bringing his hand up to wipe at his eyes, "Yeah I can make you peanut butter cookies if you take a nap, do we have a deal Charlie?" He asked holding out his hand which she shook happily while nodding her head, "Good now c'mon the quicker you get in bed and nap, the quicker you'll get those cookies." He continued holding onto her hand as he led her toward the bed.

Liam: Liam swung a giggling Noah over his shoulder as he led him to his room, "I caught you little man, you know what that means right?" Liam asked loudly so the little boy could hear him over his own giggles. "No." He said between his fit. "Means you're taking that nap." Liam said before tossing the little boy onto the bed and making him giggle more. "Again." Noah exclaimed once the bed stopped bouncing with his arms stretched out in front of him. "Take your nap first and then we can play some more until your mom gets in, does that sound good?"

Zayn: He adjusted Gavin's sleeping body on his chest slowly so he could get a bit more comfortable on the couch before he wrapped his arm securely around his son. He glanced down noticing the damp patch growing on his shirt and a small chuckle slipped past his lips, "Lucky I like you Gav." He spoke softly with a shake of his head letting his gaze return to the cartoons that'd been playing on the television for quite some time now. After watching another episode of the kiddy show Zayn grew restless and began searching for the remote, only letting out a low groan once finding it placed beside the television.

Louis: "Yep yep...you keep running around Soph. Get yourself properly worn out." Louis grinned as he watched his daughter begin yet another lap around the couch with your dog closely behind her giggling self. She plopped down on the floor moments later with the dog's head in her lap as it licked at her hands excitedly. "How ya doing Soph? Did Milo get you tired?" Louis smiled down at her from his spot on the couch and she shook her head. "Not even a little bit? Well still time for you nap babes...you can take Milo with you if you want." He rose from his seat with both the dog and his daughter trailing behind him.

Niall: Caleb grabbed a hold of his hand and tugged him toward the bed with a tiny smile on his lips, "Nap daddy." Caleb said softly staring up at his tired father. A smile formed on Niall's lips between another yawn as he took a seat on his bed, "Nah I'm not tired Cal." He shook his head bringing his hand up to try and wipe the sleep from his eyes. Using all of his limbs Caleb climbed up onto the bed and sat beside Niall, "Nap time." He nodded before crawling to the head of the bed and placing his head on the pillow with his thumb in his mouth, "Come." He patted the pillow beside him with his free hand, "Nap."