155. parents walk in on something heated

Zayn: You decided to spend all day home with your boyfriend, Zayn. Just cuddling while watching tv shows and sleeping at the same time.
You are both laying on bed with the laptop on his lap and you were with you head resting on his neck and giving him small kisses.
"- Fans are really naughty when they want too." - He said with a low and deep voice while moving his hands on the laptop
"- Why you say that babe? " - You start kissing his neck again softly and slowly
"- I twitted that we were spending the day home and they - wow" - He didn't finished talking showing you a lot of dirty twittes and dirty manips they did all in one day.
You looked at the laptop laughing.
"- Aren't they the best fans in the world?" - You say laughing
He nods laughing too and closing his laptop putting in the grown and turning his body to you. He wasn't wearing any tshirt, just a sports pants. You couldn't help staring at his amazing body, is abs were something to die for. You bit your lip while you softly pass your hand all over his torso.
His hands go on your hips pressing your body together kissing your lips passionately while one of his hands his up running trough your body up your shirt of "I'm Miss Malik".
Your arms go around his neck while battling with his tongue. He goes sofly up to you and stop kissing just so he could take your shirt off and stared at your breasts. His lips go on your neck kissing you wetly and going down to your bosom. You put our hands on his dark and soft hair moaning with pleasure.
"- Didn't you sad your parents will be home some?" -You said with difficulty
He puts his hand in your back unzipping your bra and letting him fall while he bit his lip.
"- Don't worry." - He said laying on you to kiss again making his chest against yours.
You both hear knocking on the door of his bedroom.
"- Zayn, son, I'm home" - You hear a woman's voice you enter your room -" Oh god, no" - She said covering her eyes with her hand- "You could lock the door Zayn!"
It was his mother, you were so embraced you had your face on this neck and luckily his body has covering your breasts.
"- I'm sorry ma" - He said also awkwardly and embarrassed not being able to look at her.
His mother went away closing the door murmuring something and he looked at you.
- "Ops." - He said with a not so really innocent look.
- "Don't go ops on me!" - You said pecking up your bra putting it on. - "You knew she would be here at 6 p.m!"
He did a sad face getting closer to you and kissing your lips.
- "We will continue this later." - He said getting up and going to his bathroom.

Niall: You were at your house with Niall because you finally got to have time alone with him, with all the touring. He went to the kitchen to prepare you something to eat, that he promised you would love it.
While you were waiting for him you put some music playing and it was Demi Lovato with " Who's that boy? " you absolutely love that song.
You start dancing around with a crop top and a sports pants that were really tight. When the rap part came on you start singing it " Give me the green light, kiss my lips "
- "Which lips?" - You felt someone putting his arm around your belly kissing your neck
You could feel his perfume that you loved turning around to face him.
- "Well, that depends" - You said with a cheeky smile getting your lips closer to him.
Niall was empty handed but you didn't mind. His hands went to your hips holding you tightly and making you fall on the sofa on his lap.
Your legs were apart and your arms on his neck kissing his lips.
His hands were all over your body while you kissed and he was "dancing" with your tongue. He pulls your shirt off making it fall to the grown while both of his hands went to your breasts massaging them. You groan on his mouth and let your hands slipper to his naked torso to his pants passing your hand softly trough his crotch.
"- You are teasing me (Y/N)" - He said against you lips with a cheeky smile.
"- You like it Horan." - You respond with the same cheeky smile
You could feel he was getting harder and his hands were on your back trying to unzip your bra until you hear the door of your house being opened.
"- Shit! " - You said jumping off Niall and grabbing your crop top dressing it.
- "(Y/N) I'm home." - You heard your mom's voice coming closer.
Niall picked up his grey t shirt dressing it and putting a pillow of the couch on his crotch to cover.
-" Hello mom" - You said when your mom walked in.
- "Well, hello"- Your mother said suspiciously looking at you and Niall. - "Hello Niall"
- "Good Afternoon" - He said with a smile trying to be polite.
- "Hope you guys behaved well, I will prepare you something to lunch"- My mother said walking to the kitchen.
You sighed making your heart go slower. - " That ways close." - You sit next to Niall
- "Too close" - Niall said taking off the pillow. - "What do I do now?!" - He said to you looking at his crotch.
- "Well." - You did a cheeky smile. - "If you keep quiet I could help you."