304. Fangirling Over Tom Daley

Harry: "That six pack! I can't!" you exclaimed, pointing at a shirtless Tom on your laptop screen. Harry narrowed his eyes at the screen then looked at you. "I have a six pack babe!" he quickly reminded you. You could see he was starting to get jealous so you decided to tease him a bit more. "That's great babe," you said causally, typing in to Google: Tom Daley shirtless. A groan emitted from Harry and you could hear storm to the kitchen. You laughed at his jealous side and after reassuring him that his six pack was much better, complimenting his v-lines, and a few long kisses he was back to himself again.

Louis: You were sitting on Louis's couch, going through your Twitter notifications when you saw something that a fan had tweeted you. "@hertwittername: @yourtwittername (Y/N)! Have you seen Tom Daley's new photos?! You won't be disappointed." You laughed, following her before clicking on the link. As you were looking through the pictures the website displayed, Louis had peeked over your shoulder, instantly regretting it. "Wow babe, really?!" Louis exclaimed, making you jump. "Lou! You scared me," you scolded him, smiling before turning back to your phone. "I've just caught you in the act and you're not even guilty? Ridiculous!" he plopped down next to you poking your side. "Don't be jealous Louis," you said, still on your phone. He scoffed and impatiently waited for you to be done so you could pay attention to him.

Liam: Liam was always protective of you, even if it means protecting you from yourself. This was the case when he saw the Tom Daley pictures on your phone. He frowned as he scrolled through them, his frown getting deeper as he saw ones with his speedo on. Even though he wasn't too happy about this you couldn't help but tease him a bit. "What's wrong babe?" you asked, poking his cheek to catch his attention. "Love I really don't think you should have pictures of him on your phone," he said, still scrolling through them. "Why, are you jealous?" you asked innocently. He quickly shook his head, making you laugh. You kissed his cheek; he's just too adorable.

Niall: It all started on Twitter. Tom might have mentioned how he thought you were "very fit", instantly driving the fandom crazy. Soon enough Niall had seen and showed it to you. That's when it started to go downhill. "Well he's pretty fit himself," you said, half serious and half-jokingly. His blue eyes quickly looked at you. "What? Don't you think he's fit too Nialler?" you asked, smiling at him. He shrugged, "If that's what you're into." You laughed, you loved seeing this side of him, it rarely came out. "Well if I wasn't into fit people then I wouldn't be dating you," you told him. He gave you a smile and pulled you closer to him. "Damn right," he whispered before crashing his lips to yours.

Zayn: "I can't believe you spent money on that thing," he muttered as he spotted the Tom Daley calendar on the coffee table. Embarrassed, you quickly cover it up with another magazine. "I-It's not for me. It's for a friend," you said, trying to make up an excuse. Zayn rolled his eyes, muttering something incoherent under his breath. A jealous Zayn was a cute Zayn, but could sometimes be a pain the ass. He started to go on and on about how hard he was working on his body, and something about how him and the boys should have their own calendar too. Soon enough you couldn't take his little lecture on your inner fan girl for Tom so you wrapped your arms around his neck, pulling him close for a kiss.

(A/N PLEASE VOTE)