315. Birth Control

Liam: You were driving to the clinic with Liam to pick up your birth control, because your wheel had just run out. You pulled into the parking lot and told Liam it would only be a minute, so he could stay in the car. You had been here plenty of times before, but the woman at the desk looked new. From the back of her head you could tell she looked familiar but you couldn't make out where you've seen her before. "Oh hello, Y/N!" the familiar woman said. It finally clicked. "OH! Mrs.Horan! How are you?" you asked awkwardly. After a few awkward words, you were out of the clinic and headed back to the car. You sat down, popped the pill in your mouth and starred silently at Liam as you swallowed it down. You continued to stare at him blankly for a few moments. "Are you okay?" he asked. "Did you know Mrs.Horan works here?" you asked. Soon the two of you had the same shocked and awkward look on your faces before Liam cleared his throat and headed home.

Louis: You and Lou had just walked into the clinic to pick up your pills. After he made a huge scene and embarrassed you completely, you headed towards the desk. "Who on earth is screaming bow down to the queen, peasants?" you heard a woman saying as she approached the counter. "Louis?" the woman asked. You both turned around to face Harry's mother, Anne. You both politely said hello before she ran to grab you your pills. "You didn't tell me she worked here!" Louis whispered through his teeth. "Well for some odd reason I didn't expect you to make a fool out of yourself this time!" you grunted back. Anne soon returned with your pills and you were on your way. When you walked out of the clinic Louis was shaking his head "What?" you asked He looked at you and laughed "I'm such a fool."

Harry: You had just woken up from a crazy night with Harry. You two had been so in the moment the night before, you didn't bother to use protection, which was very rare for you two. You rolled over to grab your Plan B day after pills, but you couldn't seem to find the box. Harry walked in right in the middle of your search for the pills "Are you looking for that little box? Plan B or something?" Harry asked. You turned around abruptly "Yeah! Why, have you seen it?!" you asked "Yeah, erm.. I sort of thought that was for me.. but no worries! After I took the pill I realized they were yours, so I went and picked up another box for you. You didn't even know how to respond. "By the way," Harry added "Louis' mother says hi. You should've seen her reaction when I told her the story." he giggled. Your mouth was unable to close. You still didn't know how to respond. "Just.. Just give.. Give me the pills, Harry." you said quietly before awkwardly snatching the box out of his hand.

Niall: You and Niall were sitting in the waiting room in the clinic waiting for your pills. The woman in the front had told you she would have someone bring you the pills after she gathered them from the back, so you made yourselves comfortable. You heard somebody call your name so you headed to the front. "I thought that was you, your pills are ready!" said the familiar woman. "Thanks Mrs.Payne!" you said. "Liam's mom works here?" Niall whispered to you "Yes, hello Niall." She responded. You could tell Niall was embarrassed so you hurried up the rest of the process and got out of there as quick as possible. Niall was silent for most of the car ride, until you pulled up to a red light. He looked at you and shyly asked "..So.. Do you think she knows we.. Do it..?" you couldn't help but laugh at him.

Zayn: You and Zayn were driving for a good 20 minutes to a clinic across town to pick up your pills, because his mother worked at the local clinic, and boy would that be awkward. You finally had arrived to the clinic, so naturally, you signed your name on the sign in sheet and waited for somebody to grab your pills. After a short while of waiting, your name was called in a frighteningly familiar voice. You approached the counter and Zayn followed closely behind as you waited for the woman to turn around with your pills. "I didn't know you were on birth control, Y/N." Zayns mother said to you. "Mum?!" Zayn practically shouted. "We drove all the way to this clinic to avoid this awkwardness.. What happened to you working at the other clinic?" Zayn added "Well that's lovely darling, but we rotate offices every Saturday.. At least I don't have to worry about grandchildren, huh?" Mrs.Malik replied, awkwardly laughing. You could not have gotten out of there any quicker.