Chapter -2- Friends Help !

Start from the beginning

The Note:

" Reaper, When you read this note, it means that I left and I hope you are happy with her and I apologize because I could not give you happiness as she did, Sorry we can't stay friends, it hurts me a lot, I will try to live even if there is no reason but do not worry I will not kill myself or be depressed, I will try to find a purpose for life. And you can do what you wish from now on and don't think about me, but please don't come to see me or even ask about me, and in the end Thank you for the beautiful moments.

Your Ex- husband Geno ..

A\N:- The Foolish Reaper, he can't choose between His First love and His True love.

But In the end what you can't choose between it, you will lose it all.

----------------------------------------

- In UnderSwap -

Blue PoV:

I woke up in the early morning .. I don't have training with Alphys today and I will know what the problem of my best friend Geno, so I took a shower and then I put on my regular clothes and went down to the kitchen to prepare breakfast for me, Dust and Geno.

Dust awoke after a quarter of an hour and I had finished preparing breakfast and went to wake up Geno and gently knocked the door and said in a high tone " GENO THE BREAKFAST IS READY ", He replied without opening the door weakly " ok ", I went back to the kitchen and sat on the chair in the dining table waiting for him, Dust came and sat next to me and gave me a kiss on my lips and said softly " Good morning Hun ", and I replied in soft tone " Good morning love " and finally Geno come and set front me and Dust, He said in soft and weak tone " good morning .. thanks Blue for the breakfast ", I look to him and say in serious tone " Geno can you stop talking to me officially? We are best friends and *sigh* don't forget you will tell me what happen .. ok", he chuckled a little bet then said quietly " ok Blue "

And then we started to eat breakfast, It was quiet prevail in place until we finished, Dust decided that he will wash dishes this time .. Strange thing .. He has been acting little strange since Geno come here. I looked at Geno and he looked at me and then he stood up and walked over to me and sat beside me and took me to his lap and he hugged me tightly and put his chin gently on my shoulder and began to speak with a lower broken, shaken voice about what had happened to him.

After he tell me everything I was speechless, and his hug became very tight and I did not mind that he needed it, although If Dust saw the scene he will be so jealous, he hate anyone hug me like that, but I saw him from behind Geno, He finished washing dishes and saw the scene but he did not say anything and went back to the kitchen as if nothing had happened, He really behaves strangely, I will ask him about it later, Now I have to think about away to solve Geno's problem because That bastard has ruined Geno's life only with a silly excuse and leave him with unborn child !!, I hugged him back and rubbed his back gently and said quietly " Do not worry Geno everything will be okay I'm with you ", He was sobbing and said in low little shaken and sad tone " I .*sob*. I don't know Blue *hic* ..I failed again ..I..I think I deserved *sob* I did not make him happy with __ " I can't hear more so I cut him off by separated from the hug and put my hand on his mouth and look at him with angry look and said firmly " Don't say that, you don't deserve anything like that, that bastard how deserve to ripped apart, he leave you with unborn child and what his excuse?! A silly and dummy excuse, Don't insult yourself Geno, you are strong without him, I will help you If you need anything I will be Right next you, Don't forget that " he stop sobbing and wiped his tears with his sleeve and kiss my head and said softly " Thank you Blue, you right, I have thinking so much about depress thoughts and drown in it, thank you again " he smile at me slightly, I blush a little bit because I did not expect he to do this and I saw Dust looking at me from the kitchen doorway with angry look on his face but then he sigh ... defeated?! and come closer to us and said a little annoyed " everything alright there Hun? ", My little blush died and look at him and said quietly " yes, just Geno tell me what happen between him and Reaper, And ..." I look at Geno If it's alright to tell Dust and he nod then I completed in the same tone " Reaper break up with him yesterday and leave him with unborn child, but he doesn't know about his child yet " and Geno took a deep breath and said quietly " and I will not tell him about my child until I think about the right time to tell him and that why I came here to live near you Blue and your brother of course I don't want to be a burden on you so I'm will looking for a suitable house or here ", I moved away from his lap and stood up and said with determination " I WILL HELP YOU THAT FOR SURE AND DUST TOO " before I do anything I remember I can call My brother to came in help us too, but I have to ask Geno If he wants anybody else know about his state, so I said quietly " Geno, about that can I call my brother? .. he will give us a great help and Ink too ", He looked at me seriously and said " If Stretch it's okay, but I don't want the other know about it * sigh * for now I think .. you know how Ink or my brothers will react, They will go to kill him or even worse and I don't want anyone hurt him and I don't want anyone else to know of course you and your brother and Dust exception otherwise please keep it secret for now ", I sigh and said softly " okay Geno I understand you " and Dust nodded , Geno and Dust went on the couch to watch what was on TV while I called my brother and told him about Geno and he replied that he would come right now. I finished the call and sat on the couch between Dust and Geno and told them that my brother was on the way, It was only fifteen minutes before I heard a knock on the door of the house, Dust went to open the door and my brother was breathing heavily. I told him to train for his health, but he was always lazy to do anything. Dust greet him and help him get into the house and close the door after him. I look to my brother he greets us and then set in chair beside the couch and pull out his unhealthy drink from his jacket and drink it, Dust set next to me. Then the place become quiet.

Geno PoV:

I have explained to Stretch why he can't to tell anyone about it and of course he was angry because what Reaper do it, but it doesn't matter anymore and then he look at me with laziness look and said in lazy tone " so Geno, you are lucky near Muffet's coffee there apartment with a good price and If you want a work I can ask Muffet to give you a work in her shop " look down thinking about it then I look at him and said softly " I don't know Stretch, it's so much for me .. thanks ", he give me a lazy smile and said " No prob Geno, that what friends for .. so you want go now to see it ?, it's not so far from here ", I said quietly " yes ". Blue, Dust, me and Stretch went out of the house and headed for the apartment, and after ten minutes we arrived Stretch talked with someone and give him the key of the apartment and we go to entered it. It's on the second floor and not small it's suitable and has a view of the park in this city and if I want to work, Muffet's coffee is just a street away. I'll take it. Everyone helped me move my bags to the apartment and help me arrange things. The time was 5:25 p.m. Blue give me a hug and I hugged him back then we separate, and he go back with Dust to their House, for Stretch, He has offered to accompany me to Muffet to talk about the work for her. We arrived the shop, it's huge and full of life, we entered and Muffet greet us and we set and Stretch ask for honey drink and I just ask for water when she back with our order Stretch talk her about the job and me, and she accepted. I will work 6 to 8 hours in the day with a salary 4500 G in the end of the month, I can take a break for while and paid costs if the reason is reasonable. And some other terms and conditions that apply to the shop. I signed the contract and say good bey to Stretch and Muffet, and I went to the store to buy some items and then to my apartment

I closed the door after entering and then attended the dinner and ate it alone .. feeling painful but I have to skip it, after I had finished eating I went to my room and took a bath and changed my clothes and then I lay down on the bed and covered myself with blankets, before I dive to another dreamless sleep I said softly " thank you all for the help " and smiling thinking about tomorrow another day with my friend, but my smile dropped because My heart still in love with that bastard.

A\N:

Thanks for Reading + Sorry for late

Have a nice Day or Night

Author_ Gen ~ OUT