Chapter 28

Lucy's POV:

As soon as I got closer to that noise, a big shadow appeared and it looked like someone was standing behind me, as I was about to turn around, a hand was put on my mouth and dragged me behind a tree.

"What's up sis?"

"Luke? Are you okay?" I asked but I was super shocked.What did just happen?

"Lucy! Lucy where are you?" Mike appeared out of nowhere holding a branch.where did he get that?

"Oh hey Luke, Lucy are you okay?" He said.

"Hey Mike."  Luke replied and Mike's eyes opened wide as he realized something.

"LUKE! Where have you been? And where's that guy?" He asked.

"Oh shhhh... he's behind that wall ." Luke replied pointing at a wall and Mike hurried to see him as I followed him, but no one was there.

"Luke there's no..."

"Boo."

"Ahhhhhhh." I screamed and Luke fell on the ground while laughing.

"What's going on in here?" Mike asked.

"It was a prank, and you all fell for it." Luke replied trying to take his breath.

"Wait, so all of this kidnapping thing, and that second most annoying person is not real?" I asked being frustrated.

"Welcome to the pranking world." Luke replied and there my blood started boiling.

"LUKAS. HENRY. COHN! You are the worst person in this whole world and I hate you so freaking much!" I said hitting him and pushing him away.

"Aw you got worried about me." He said trying to tease me even more.

"Worried about you? I should have just let you wait here until you rotten, you idiot."

"Aren't you happy I'm safe?" He asked.

"No! I mean yes... I mean I hate you." I replied.

"Okay I hate you too, now Mike where's Katy?" He asked.

"She felt really scared, so she told me she would be waiting at the kiosk where there are lots of people." Mike replied.

"I thought she stayed there because she doesn't care about any of this." I said waiting for Luke's reply.

"If she didn't care about any of this she wouldn't have came with you." He said.

"Well what if she didn't wanna stay alone and get bored so she walked to kiosk with us." I said.

"Unbelievable, she's such a sweet caring person, she would never do that." Luke said.

"Aw Little Lukey is in love." Mike said.

Yes yes, I love you Mike, now tease him with me.

Mike's POV:

"I-I'm not." Luke said.

"Yes you are." Me and Lucy said.

Deja vu?
He and Katy did this to me at the mall, so it's time to take my revenge.

"I am not." He insisted.

"Don't worry we're not gonna tell her." Lucy said.

"You don't have to because I am not in love with her." He said.