Chapter 27

Note: I updated early this time so make sure to read chapter 26 if you haven't already.

Lucy's POV:

Luke suggested one of my favorite songs, it's an old one but it's a gold one.

I really love throwback songs night, because let's be honest, those ones were...well they still are blasts!

"We should make a High School Musical theme now." Katy said.

"Yes yes yes." I said like I'm a kindergarten kid who got his first gold star sticker.

"Well Luke and Lucy can be Sharpay and Ryan since they are twins." Katy said.

"Mike can be Chad, Troy's best friend since he really reminds me of him." I said.

"Oh now I know why you look familiar, you do look like Chad." Luke said.

"See, even they say that." Katy said to Mike.

"Wait we were not the only ones?" I asked.

"Nope, our friends too." Katy replied.

"Huh, well you're still the only one, you can be Gabriella." I said to Katy.

"That's funny, the hero of the story can't sing." She said.

"Well Gabriella is smart so are you." Luke said to her.

"And there's no Troy." I said.

But there's Luke!

"So what should we sing?" Chad, I mean Mike asked.

"Everyday, or You're the Music in Me." I said.

"Oh my God remember You are the Music in Me, but in Sharpay's version?" Katy said and I smirked then started playing the guitar while singing Sharpay's version

Na na na nah, na na na na nah.
You are the music innn
Na na na nah, na na na na nah

"Well she's Sharpay after all." Mike said then joined me.

When I hear my favorite song
I know that we belong
Cuz you are
You are
The music innnn

Then we all in unison:

Me me me me me me me me

And we all started laughing at that part.

"After doing this, I like this version better." Mike said.

"I know." I said proudly.

And Luke coughed while whispering "diva"

"I know." I said again proudly and he shook his head.

"So what should we do now?" Luke asked.

"Usually people do shots, but we're still not legal to drink, so we can pretend that the juice is a drink and let's act drunk." Mike said.

"I believe your brain was drunk while saying that." Katy said.

"What? I know it's weird but it's fun to act something you're not." He said.

"But we've never been drunk so how would we know how to act like it?" Luke asked.

"Just like in movies, you can't walk in a straight line, it becomes hard for you to speak and you lose you balance." He said.