Chapter 18

Luke's POV:

I woke up to the sounds of steps- fast steps as running- then I heard a weird noise, I checked my phone it was 5 am

Lucy not again!

I got up to see what she's up to now, and I found her head in the toilet seat.

"What's up sis? Couldn't find a better place to sleep in?" I said.

So she raised her head and it was really pale and tired.

"I think I got food poisoning." She said in a sick voice.

"How?" I asked.

"Does it even matter? Come and help me." She said and it looked like she's mad.

"W-what should I do?" I asked.

I'm just hoping she wouldn't ask me to do something that grosses me.

"Could you please tie my hair?" She said and I went to search for a tie so I opened her backpack and it was full of stuff.

Why does she need all of that? How can she carry them all the way?

Anyhow I found everything, including a spoon!
But I couldn't find a tie.

So I came back to her and held her hair and she looked at me confused.

"I couldn't find a hair tie, and don't look at me like that, you owe me." I said and she tried to smile but that turned into a stuffed mouth and she immediately turned her face and continued throwing up.

I'm a person who really gets grossed by these things so imagine my disgusted face right now.

After like five minutes she finally got up and washed her face, and when she turned around she found me holding a glass of water for her.

Yes I can be a good brother.

"Thank you." She said confused.

"Well don't get used to it, it happens once in a lifetime." I replied with a smile.

For the first time I get worried about Lucy, she didn't feel good and mom wasn't here to take care of her, so I was the only one to help her now.

"Wait mom gave me a bag full of medicines, there must be something in here." I said trying to look out for something.

"It's okay I have one with me." She said and grabbed it then took the medicine.

"Well okay, can we go back to sleep now?" I said and she nodded.

She laid next to me and I studied her face details then I put my hand on her forehead.

"What are you doing?" She asked.

"I don't know, it's what mom does, I guess checking if you have a fever." I replied.

"And...do I?" She asked.

"I don't know, but I'm assuming no because your face is cold." I said.

"Oh, well now I discovered that you'd be a great boyfriend, Katy will be lucky to have you." She said and that actually warmed my heart.

No wait...did she say Katy?

"What?" I asked.

"Come on Luke, you and I both know that you have feelings on each other, and it's good you *yawns* are perfect for each other." She said and fell asleep.

Good I'm not in a mood to start this conversation now.

Lucy's POV: