Chapter 2

Since the bus was full, I had to sit next to Luke, and because I was really tired, I wasn't in a mood to deal with him so I tried to keep a space between us so that he can't open his mouth.

And while I was trying to sleep, a girl that was sitting in front of us turned around and decided to talk with us .

The girl had a chubby face , with dark brown straight to a little bit wavy hair , and I guess dark brown eyes , she really looked cute .

But for real now ? , have you ever heard of human rights? , this girl here is trying to sleep and you're taking that right away from her .

"So are you siblings ? cousins ? Friends ? , or a couple?" She asked and there I chocked with my own breath .

Suddenly sleeping seemed impossible!.

"A couple ? No no no , we're siblings." I said .

"Sam called them with the same last name , of course they will be a family ." A guy that apparently was sitting next to her said .

"You don't have to have the same last name to be a family and vice versa ." She said rolling her eyes .

"Anyway , I'm Katy , and that dummy is Mike ." She said .
"You is a dummy ." Mike replied.
"I IS a dummy ? ." Katy said with irony .

"So you're siblings?." I asked .

"She wish , we're actually cousins ." Mike said and finally showed his face .

He had a light brown curly hair , with a slightly dark skin and brown eyes , he reminded me a lot of Corbin Bleu , back to the time he starred in HighSchool Musical .

"I wish ? I thank God everyday that we're nothing more than cousins." Katy replied .

Luke looked at me and said "And I thought that we fight a lot ."

"I know, right ?." I said and Luke actually smiled, for the first time he smiles about something I say !

"Anyway , I'm Luke , and this is Lucy , my twin sister." Luke introduced us .

"Aw it's cute you're twins ." Katy said .

"No it's not cute at all ." I replied .

"Yeah , we can't stand each other ." Luke replied .

"Do you guys feel each other?." Mike asked .

"No !." We answered in unison.

"Wait , I don't get it , you are cousins , so how do you fight a lot ?." I asked curious .

"We live in the same building, we go to the same school , we have some similar classes , our families go everywhere together, it's like we're living with each other , but we don't fight , we just like to make fun of each other ." Katy replied .

"How old are you by the way?." Mike asked .

"We're 16 , and you?." I answered .

"We're 17 ." They replied .

"Wait , wait , I remembered something, you're Luke and Lucy Cohn , why are you free to do whatever you want?." Katy asked.

"Sam is a friend of our mom , and she talked to him and asked him to let me do whatever I want , she thinks it's a good way to let the kid be more independent." Luke answered .

"And what about her?." Mike asked .

"She just decided to intrude!." Luke answered.

"Hey that's not true, mom asked me to come and I said yes ." I replied.