Chapter 19

Lucy's POV:

Funny how you feel sick and just wanna stay in bed all day, but when someone mentions the word mall you feel like your soul have just reincarnated, and you feel so fresh now and ready to start the day.
Let me tell you that word is a medicine that can make wonders!

Anyhow, guys being guys, Luke and Mike didn't wanna go to the mall, and after a long argument, they're now both following me just like two bodyguards, and Katy is my sidekick.

Can I hear it?
Come on say it with me,
One point for Cohn!

Never underestimate the power of Lucy!

"So where are we going?" Luke asked.

"To..." I said then I froze in my place and because they weren't paying attention, the boys kept walking and pumped in me and we fell.

"Get off of me." I said and got up to go to a jewelry store, because I saw a necklace and let me tell you if that necklace was eggs then I'm the bacon.

No no that's not right!
If that necklace was a guitar then I'm Ed Sheeran.
Is that better?
I don't know, I'm not good at creating perfect combinations but I'm good at choosing jewels and that necklace is screaming my name right now!

Luke's POV:

I saw Lucy pushing us and running towards a necklace, and that made me and Mike face palm ourselves.

"That girl never gets tired of buying stuff." I said.

"Well let her, not everyday you find a perfect necklace while wandering in Romania." Katy said and followed her.

No Katy,
Please don't turn to be Lucy I like you this way better.

Then she turned and looked at us,
"Having a good time with the floor to the point of not leaving it?" She said and then we realized we're still laying on the ground.

"Well if you're making me choose between the floor or getting into a store with Lucy then I'd definitely chose the floor." I said.

"Come on get up." She said and pulled her hand to help us.

And when I touched her I felt something weird, maybe cool?, I've never had that feeling before,
It's like I feel there are butterflies in my stomach,
But I don't know if that's because of Katy or I'm ending up having a food poisoning like Lucy.

After we got up, and for the first time in forever , Lucy got out of the store in a short time, with a bag in her hand.

"Did you buy it?" Katy asked her.

"Of course." Lucy replied.

"Great can we do something fun now?" I said.

"Yes and I have the perfect idea, but first let's go eat something because I'm starving." She said and started walking and I don't know why we always end up following her.

Mike, I pray for you buddy.

———

Mike's POV:

So right now we're eating at a coffee shop, then Lucy started talking.

"Since I dragged you to the mall with me, I'm gonna show you that I'm not a bad person, and that we can have fun, so while we were on our way here, I found out bunch of funny dares we can do here." She said.

"Oh no stop there." I said.

"What?" She replied.

"If you're the one who's picking up the dares their would be a chance for us to get arrested." I said.