Chapter 32

Katy's POV:

"Well not in that way buddy, how about to leave these things to me okay?" Mike said and Liam nodded then got up and out of the room

"Where are you going?" Mike asked.

"Ummm not to the lobby, I'll be right back." He said and also ran away so Mike looked at me and ordered me to follow him.

And I did because first, he's still seven and I can't make him get lost, and second to make sure that he doesn't do anything stupid with Lucy.

But then I thought about it again, if he can be a good wingman then why not?

So I lat him walk alone, well at least that's what he though, and I was lead to where's Lucy sitting.
So I hid and watched what will happen.

Lucy's POV:

I was talking to Gabi - my best friend - when Liam came and sat across from me.

"Oh hey Liam what are you doing here?" I asked and he smiled.

He's so adorable with his curly hair and dimples and cheeks that I would never stop pinching.

"Hey Luthy, are you going to the party?" He asked.

"Yes, why?" I replied.

"Well I wanted to go, but Mike thaid I'm too young, and that ith a loth becauthe you lotht a danth with me." He said.

"Aw, well how about that, when we get out of there I'll dance with you." I said and he shook his head.

"It would be my bed time, but we can danth tomorrow." He said and I agreed.

"Well you be danthing with Mike?" He asked.

"Yes, I promised him."

"He ith a great danther, or that ith what hith firtht girlfriend thaid, she altho thaid he ith great at kithing would you kith him?" He asked me and there I just stared at him.

Katy's POV:

I wanted to laugh so hard at the situation now, but I had to hold it because I really wanted to know what she's going to answer.

Lucy's POV:

"Umm why are you asking that?" I asked.

"Becauthe my brother liketh you, but you're breaking hith heart." Liam said.

"I am? I mean he told you that?" I asked.

"Umm no, but I'm not thtupid, I am theven but not thtupid, I know he liketh you, but don't tell him I told you, he'll let me thleep without my teddy bear." He said.

"Don't worry it's our secret." I said laughing.

"But you didn't anthwer, do you like him?" He asked.

"I do, he's my friend." I said.

"No not ath friend, would you be hith girlfriend?" He asked.

Is he asking me to go out with his brother?
Well he's braver than him.

"Umm well, he haven't asked me yet, so unless he asks me I don't think so." I said then I heard a scream I looked around and it was Katy standing behind Liam.

"YES YES YES FINALLY!" She said.

"What?" Me and Liam asked in unison.

"You finally said yes, finally Mike's going to have a girlfriend." She said.