"Sure, I'll ask him, I guess." Steve replied.

-/-/-/-/

"So, what'd you want to talk about?" Tony asked once he and Bruce were alone.

"I... Uh... It's difficult to explain." Bruce scratched behind his ear. "I don't know how to tell you it."

"Hey, it's okay. I get it. Just spill the beans, I bet it'll feel better once you get it out. At the very least, I'll have a new story to toss in Coulson's face so he'll leave me and my boyfriend alone." Tony joked.

"Remember- Oh, I can't do this." Bruce groaned and looked in the face of his best friend.

"I- I- Remember the Truth or Dare at Pepper's last party? And the question about who I liked?" Bruce finally managed to say.

"Yeah, sort of." Tony waited for him to continue.

Bruce took a deep breath. "Well, it never went away. Actually, it did, but it came back."

"Wait you have a crush on me? Again?" Tony asked.

"Yeah. I do." Bruce hesitated but couldn't help himself. He pulled his best and only friend to him and planted his own lips on Tony's.

Kissing Steve was different than kissing Bruce. Whenever Tony kissed Steve, it was like a kiss in a fairy tale was depicted, magical. But even better. Steve's lips were soft, and he was slow, romantic, and sweet. Every cliché description of kissing applied to their kisses. But they were so loving. Tony adored them as much as his boyfriend.

Bruce was... different. His lips were slightly chapped, much like Tony's, and he wasn't slow. He was fast, impatient, passionate. Different from his personality. More like he got when he was angry. It was a change, it was different, he shouldn't be doing it. Tony always liked doing what he shouldn't. He wasn't going to admit this, but he was enjoying it. Too much.

He broke away.

"Bruce, I can't. I'm sorry. My boyfriend." Tony trailed off.

Bruce was rendered speechless. He kissed Tony. He kissed Tony. Having almost uncontrollable emotions was awful.

"Tony, I am so sorry. I can't- can't believe I- I did that." Bruce stammered.

"Bruce, you're my best friend. I forgive you," Tony replied, still flustered from the unexpected kiss. "Can we please keep this between ourselves? I don't want Steve to think something's going on."

"Of course! I uh, I have to go. I don't- Bye Tony." Bruce rushed off.

"Great." Tony held his head in his hands. "What am I supposed to do?"

He didn't notice the figure that watched them the whole time.

-/-/-/-/-/-/

Tony rejoined the group and told Steve that Bruce just wanted to talk about Thanksgiving dinner. Steve believed it. Tony shook off the nagging feeling that he should tell his boyfriend, but he ignored it.

-/-/-/-/

Clint walked up to Natasha, who was standing in front of a large portrait and discussing it with Loki.

"Nat, can you help me? I need advice." Clint asked.

"Sure." She murmured something to Loki and then turned to him as Loki walked off.

"I saw something that will affect one of my friends. I know it will hurt them if I tell, but I think it's better to know now. The person who was doing it said they didn't want my friend to know, I just want to be a good friend." Clint explained.