18:

(I forgot to post the song, sorry! This song was a big part of my inspiration for this story, but the video it was attached to, omg, if anyone hasn't seen Flowerfell Calc, please do. That video inspired this story a lot. Its easy to find on youtube, type flowerfell calc and  it should pop right up.)

Hey, guys! Just a couple things before you read. I started school this week, so sadly, I can't post as often as usual. But don't worry, I'll still work on this series, and yes, it's going to be a trilogy or more depending, whenever I can. I'm not going anywhere!

Secondly, this is an alternate universe I made up. Although, as I read Tsubasa Chronicles, I'm surprised that it has a similar plot -.-'. Anyways! I created this on my own, so as we get to the end, it might get more original. Forgive me!

Thirdly, the ending might be sad. I tried to prepare you guys with little hints here and there, but just in case no one caught them, I'm warning you now. Because we really have one more real chapter plus the epilogue for this chapter of the bigger story.

Disclaimer:

I do not claim to own the original game nor its many AUs; as such Flowerfell and Echotale, or other AUs are mentioned, but this plot and possible original characters/AU belong to me. Any famous songs, TV show/movies/books and manga names, and brands that are mentioned in this work belong to their rightful owners. This is purely for fun and my inner fangirl.

© Willa Field

-.-.-.-.-

18:

Calc

Frisk

(Third POV)

-.-.-.-.-

The Gods' good-hearted king paced the floor in front of their room, his long ears only heard the rain falling against the window. This was the night that their household of three became four. Moon smiled at the thought as he came to a stop at the window, his warm eyes traced the droplets.

He could feel his soul matched the pit-patter of the slow rain, trying to stay calm as he waited for news, but the king failed with a giddy smile. This was the day, the day the male hoped for years. No, he grinned at his reflection as he pressed a paw to the glass:

It wasn't just the king that prayed and hoped for the day a little princess would be born. The family and kingdom both waited for this day for years, but it was true that the older male was most excited about the new heir.

He loved his son, he did to death, however, the kind king always wanted a little girl to spoil and teach. He also wanted a sweet touch beside his son's firmer rule. He wanted someone to calm him when needed, to be there for the young male and someone to protect the small female, and when they were grown, the kind male hoped that both could find someone who would love them as much as he loved their mother. He hoped their bond would be strong even when they find their separate fates

He held hope that they would help each one other to grow until they could walk down their chosen path.

But above all else, he wanted her to be happy as she grew into a young woman, he prayed in his mind before a middle-aged human woman ran into the room with hurried breaths, waking the goat from his rushing thoughts:

"The baby is coming, Your Majesty! Hurry!" The nursemaid screamed as she came to a halt, a sweet smile placed on her lips as she bowed to her king.

With a loud and happy gasp, King Moon rushed to the room as his soul drummed against his chest, laughing joyously with every hoof fall and slammed into the royal bedroom where his beautiful wife was screaming in pain. He rushed to her side and took her smaller paw into his giant one, squeezing it with a giddy grin laced to his lips.