12:

Hey guys, I'm still waiting on school so I thought I'd edit a few chapters and work seventeen, which is almost done (YAY!), and twelve was one of those chapters that I wasn't too proud of. But I'd say now it's just right.

-.-.-.-.-

12:

Once Upon a December

Sans and Frisk

(Third POV)

-.-.-.-.-

Once again, as she slept, Frisk was placed in the darkness from the dream she had the week before, but this time the brunette knew it was much different. The air wasn't heavy or sad, it was more like the first memory she regained, light and comfortable.

For one thing, when she looked down, she found that she was dressed in a blue dress, and when she let her gaze roam the surroundings, she realized she was back in the Judgment, the sweet smell of flowers twirling around her as she took a step forward.

And, she felt like she wasn't alone, someone was watching her with loving eyes.

Frisk licked her lips, a gesture she did to calm her racing heart since she was a nervous infant, and she moved her blue eyes to the long hall.

Like the last time, Frisk was expecting to see another confrontation like before, but there was it was empty; save the sound of steady footsteps echoing towards her. Frisk couldn't help but smile because she knew who it was.

After all, this was her mind. There was no one else it could be but her sister, the former Demon of the Monsters. The voice in her mind that slowly became one of her new comforts:

"Hello sister, it's good to see you. Are you ready for this crazy ride?" She questioned in a teasing tone, her bloody red eyes coming into view. Since the beauty experienced them once before, they weren't as scary as they were, in fact, they were comforting. They were like finding an old friend after years of thinking she was alone.

"I'm as ready as I'll ever be, to be honest. I'm a bit nervous. What am I going to see?"

She stepped to meet her halfway, the nervous shaking had gotten worse with each step she took. She knew that, if she was here, she was going to remember another piece of the life buried deep within her, and that scared her a little.

Last time she remembered something, she almost had a panic attack from the cruel memory. She wasn't too keen to experience that again, even if she knew she had to.

The other brunette sighed as she crossed her arms across her chest, her green sweater bunched around her wrapped arms; trying to think of what to say to soothe the smaller brunette's worries, but she figured the truth would be the best thing. Chara didn't want to coddle her, she had a feeling her little sister would hate it from her after she got it from the others all day:

"Well, I'm not going to tell you that you won't like it, some won't be pretty, but they would be amazing. Some would kill you, I'm sorry to say, but others will give you hope. And I'll be right there by your side all the way, baby sister, don't worry."

Frisk smiled slightly at Chara's gentle bluntness before she sighed through her nose, both stealing herself and calming her heart as she closed her eyes for a beat. Then, she let a breath go, opening her blues and gave a firm nod as her eyes moved to meet blood red eyes with a sure grin spread across her lips.

"Alright then, well, how do we start?" Chara's rubies sparkled with pride before the other brunette stepped back and revealed the blackness slowly clawing to them.