11:

-.-.-.-.-

11:

Seven Devils

Sans, Asriel, Frisk

(Third POV)

-.-.-.-.-.

"A...a date? Um, human, as much as I'd love to go, I..." Papyrus stammered, flicking his eyes to a scowling Sans, before he looked back at the smiling brunette. This wasn't his day, the younger skeleton lamented to himself as he tried to think of a way to get out of this.

He didn't really want to have his brother angry at him again, even though all the males knew that this event had to happen. But, they couldn't see this coming, not with everything else going:

It has been a couple days since his meeting with Gaster, and although the males wanted to get going, they both agreed that the girl needed time to at least to tone her movements while in battle. But they didn't remember this part. She went to ask Papyrus on a date, no shyness and no nervousness. She just went like he wasn't a stranger she just met.

Sans idly wondered as he watched his brother fidget nervously that she was remembering and the feelings were shining through the mud in her mind. But, seeing her asking another male on a date sent blinding anger through his bones. He hated this feeling, but he couldn't help it. He loved her too much:

Sans wasn't too jealous of her teasingly flirtatious nature before, knowing that was just her way of calming the monsters or making a connection to them, but the heat of feeling grew slowly after he became 'G'. He didn't know why, but the new genes within him only fueled his desire to claim the beautiful flower again as his mate, but it was too early for those thoughts.

Frisk hadn't remembered anything more from what they saw, so he had to behave until she came to him on her own. Otherwise, he might scare her into running right into Gaster's waiting arms. Otherwise, Sans might put the flower into more dangers.

And the skeleton wouldn't want that, so for now, he would be a friend to her. No matter how hard it was for him to see her flirting with others.

He growled, hating that fact. But at the thought, he knew he was handling this right, before the sound of her musical giggle brought the skeleton out of his mind. His empty sockets went wide as he read Frisk's fingers while they danced in the air:

'Pappy, don't worry. It's a friendly date.' She paused for a moment, stealing a glance at Sans as a flush came over her cheeks, seemingly shyer around the taller skeleton's brother than him as she kept her eyes on him to school her expression before she continued:

'I just want to get to know you better, that's all. What do you say?'

"Well, if that's the case, I'll love to! Let's do some more puzzles, nyeh hehe hehe!!!!!" Papyrus grinned widely, grabbing her hand and pulling her towards a new puzzle, but the other males couldn't move from their spot.

They were distracted by that look, that blush. They knew that expression all too well. The other two males quickly snapped their heads to each other's eyes, both pair held shock and a bit more hope while the pair continued chatting and planning, Papyrus feeling more comfortable now.

The two males knew that look, the teen always wore it when she was around her beloved Sans, back when she fully remembered him, and it sent a yellow tint blazing across the skeleton's cheek and a smirk flew over his goat friend's face.

"Well, I'll be. That girl is smarter than we ever knew. She will remember us yet. Right, Sans?"

"Yeah, I guess so." Sans chuckled, watching as his brother chattered Frisk's ear off while they moved through the puzzles, enjoying the sight of her shining smile.