9:

This was going to be longer as it was going to include Sans' pov too. But, I wanted to give you guys a chapter, so I spilt the chapter and now Sans' 'monsters' will be in chapter ten. And don't worry, I already started ten, so the wait won't be too great.

Disclaimer:

I do not claim to own the original game nor its many AUs; as such Flowerfell and Echotale, but this plot and possible original characters/AU belong to me. Any famous songs, TV show/movies/books and manga names, and brands that are mentioned in this work belong to their rightful owners. This is purely for fun and my inner fangirl.

© Willa Field

-.-.-.-

9:

Demons

Frisk

(Third POV)

-.-.-.-

Frisk felt it before she saw it. The cold and harsher feel of the ground, noticing that she wasn't in her usual dreams; happy and peaceful, but something darker.

Where was she? She moaned as she opened her eyes to the new world her mind unlocked, her eyes bouncing around to find clues to the answer, when Frisk recognized the snowy forest of Snowdin.

Why was she here again? Should she have move on from here after meeting Sans and Papyrus? She had a deep feeling that she had more hidden memories to unlock, but they can't all in Snowdin. Can they?

Then, cutting through the teen's thoughts with a start; the bitter wind carried a pained howl, snapping her into hyper-awareness with a gasp. She had a feeling that the brunette knew who the howl came from but she couldn't make her mind connect to an image, she didn't want to believe it was them:

"Hello!? Is someone there?" The brunette shouted over the howling wind, searching for the person who was still screaming and howl in pain, but only a bodiless voice called out to her. It was eerily familiar, it chilled her to the bone:

"It's okay, human, I believe in you. You can do better, I know you can!" The cheerful but pain-filled, voice slowly faded into a heavy silence.

No..........

The brunette gasped deeply as she titled her head a little, trying to find the direction his voice was coming from before spinning to the right and running into the trees, searching for the monster as her heart beat against her ribs:

"PAP!!!!!"

Her voice echoed throughout the forest before she was met by a smiling Papyrus, holding his side as he fell to his knees, and a different human dressed a green and yellow striped sweater as they held tightly onto a bloodied knife who stood in front of him.

When the human cocked their head, a creepy smile dancing over their face, Frisk screamed in fear as the knife cleanly removed the tall skeleton's head from his body.

They looked just like her, Frisk echoed horrified in the walls of her mind. She watched the young child walked deeper into the forest, their terrifyingly eerie laughter followed them, before she was awoken from her horror by the sight of Pappy's fallen body and head in the bloodied snow. The sight burned its memory into her mind, forming tears that stung her eyes.

She cried out, dropping to her knees next to him, touching his cheek as tears rolled down the apples of her cheeks. No, the flower screamed in her mind while she repeatedly shook her head in agony. God, please, no! She sobbed endlessly as she held his head to her body, rocking him comfortingly as her sobs filled the air: