6:

Holy cookies! This one was a long one. I must say this book is so much fun to write!!! I haven't had this much fun writing in months. Thank you those who are reading this, I really am thankful.

-.-.-.-.-

6:

Wanted

Sans, Asriel, and Frisk

(Third POV)

-.-.-.-.

It has been sixteen fucking years of hell for Sans, going back to that feeling he had when Frisk disappeared the first time. The loneliness almost swallowed him as he spent countless days searching for his sweetheart, wearing down his soul with every day that passed.

However, as the cottage came into his line of sight, his tired soul slowly glued back together and the skeleton's grin grew with every boot fall, his soul dancing in a giddy twirl.

But the feeling disappeared as he skidded in front of the king, not liking the look in the big goat monster's blues. Something was wrong, his mind screamed as he felt his soul stopped its movements. Stay blank, he ordered his face, don't look let the fear show. But it was useless, his usual cool behavior broke under the panicked thoughts rushing through his skull.

That look made his stomach flip with dread and nerves as a slight growl fell from his teeth, crossing his arms over his turtleneck, trying to keep the fear under control:

"I know that look, what's wrong?"

The goats looked at each other, worrying about their next words and their effect on their friend, and they needed to think about how they were going to explain the pain she was going through. Then order him to not go after the ones that caused it.

His two least favorite things and they hated to be the ones to force him to do them, but they knew they needed to tell the skeletal male before he saw the damage.  Otherwise, they would be forced to hold him back from burning all the Underground in his attempts of finding a way to the monsters who hurt his soul.

So, with a big breath, Asgore placed a soothing paw on his shoulder as he walked the males to the new bedroom they created for Frisk and stopped in front of the door:

"Son, you need to hear something before you go in there and I believe you won't like it. No one did, but..."

As the monster king continued the horrible task, his son's head hung low, G's soul broke into pieces once more. Tears of anger and pain danced their way down his cheekbones, but he didn't even try to hide them. He was too far into the burning anger to care that his friend was witnessing him on the verge of a breakdown.

Again, the humans only fumed his hatred towards them, chipping away at the kindness Frisk showed and taught him. The news almost drove him to hunt the monsters down and killing them like the animals they were, but he wouldn't dare touch her innocent skin with bloodied hands.

So, for now, they were safe from his seething rage; if only for Frisk's sake. But once they were on the surface again, he was going to pay them a little visit. G knew his angel would tell him when she trusted and loved him again when she remembered him again:

Remembering the deal, he felt a shudder dance across his spine and it stole his breath for a second, causing him to close his eyes to steady himself before he sighed sadly. They could and would do this, G had to remind himself with a firm nod. Then, with one more shaky breath, he returned to the matter at hand.

"And you're sure it wasn't the fall, As?" He already knew the answer, but his soul wanted to hear it. The sigh that followed the question only confirmed the truth as the prince rubbed his eyes nervously, leaning on the wall.