8:

AHA!! Its normal! I don't know how I did it, but YAY!!!!! 

-.-.-.-.-.-

8:

Far Away

Sans, Asriel, Frisk

Three days before

(Third POV)

-.-.-.-.-

The first months past slowly for the flower, just her following Mama Toriel's orders to rest and heal. That was boring but Frisk didn't mind, it was a nice change, one that she still wondered that she deserves. After all, the brunette was a freak. Why would she deserve anything more than abuse?

But Asriel and mama always tried to disabuse her of the hurtful thoughts with gentle words and tender touches whenever she would sign to them or had a breakdown. Then after she calmed, they would play tease with her so she would laugh and smile.

They would tell the teen, as they tenderly held her close and safe, that:

"You are you, sweet girl, despite everything you went through, you're still you. And we adore you for it."

Upon hearing, Frisk never felt so loved before in her short life, so adored. She finally felt like she belonged like she was meant to here. Frisk felt like she was a part of a family, and as that thought danced across her mind, she smiled a true smile for the first time in her life. It was wondrous feeling.

The only odd thing, however, was the dreams. Once she jumped, they became more frequent and more detailed. She could hear her beloved monster's deep and loving voice so clearly now, whispering his cute puns and loving words to her, but she still couldn't see his face clearly yet. It was as if there were a filter over her mind, blocking all the monsters' faces to her until she finds a way to unblock her mind. Even with that, she loved them so much.

But there were the others, they were more like memories, flashes of an unknown past she had forgotten. At first, Frisk thought they were her dreams and hopes for the future, but then the feelings of remembrance and recognition began to grow stronger and stronger as the vision of a skeletal monster grinning wide at the beautiful flower while he held his hand out to her came to her one night:

She remembered that scene clearly, remembered feeling a mixture of fear and excitement as her hand met his, but she couldn't place it. Who was that monster and why did she feel that she needed him?

These questions repeated in the walls of her mind when the morning comes and the memories faded to the day.

Now, looking out of her window and wondering about the dreams she wanted to decode, she wanted to ask Assy or mom about them, not quite knowing why but maybe they knew something that she didn't know.

She had a feeling that they were hiding something from her. But as soon as that thought entered her mind, she began to worry that she was going crazy as she bit her lip. She wasn't sure why she began feeling like that, but whenever she ventured out to the Ruins and met the monsters who lived there, she both had a feeling that she knew them and she felt both their eyes on the small human; like the goats were hoping and waiting for something to happen.

But, what?

"Oh, good morning, sweetie. Mom wanted me to wake you, she made your favorite. And I need to talk about something with you." At her brother's tender voice, Frisk shook the thoughts away and she turned her blues on him, smiling as she nodded slowly, reaching out a hand for help.

Asriel smiled sweetly before he pulled her carefully onto her feet and guided Frisk to the dining room. Her leg thankfully healed quickly, but the flower still had a small limp, so Toriel and Asriel didn't want her to walk on her own just yet. When she was settled at the table, Frisk was greeted by a plate of butterscotch pancakes and her mother's sweet smile: