I.HATE.YOU.SO.MUCH

Start from the beginning

His shoulders were broad and he was probably around 5'11... not 6" yet. Yet.  Yes... he was the perfect piece of masterpiece.... but with that smirk he was also a jerk!

"Somewhere, I dont have to see your face!" Lea snapped glaring at him.

"Im hurt! Your words keep hurting me." He whined clenching his chest pretending to be seriously hurt. She smacked his arm, glaring at him playfully.

"Can you stop yelling Cookie from the other side of hallway? Its so annoying." She snapped crossing her arms

"Awww.. you mad? I thought you liked being called Cookie.... Cookie." he sneered

"Zack... dont get on my nerves! I'm having a bad day already." She said walking away

"God! Just look at your arrogance!" He said crossing his arms.

Lea rolled her eyes and stopped to face him "so! What should I do? Act cute...? Be like.. ohhhh babe..... youre sooooooo handsome?" She chided with an evil glint in her eyes, putting her hands on his chest while smiling like an idiot.

"Jesus Christ! You're creepy..." he  flinched and stepped back.

"Ha ha ha..." she laughed with the highest notes of pure sarcasm, "so, get outta my way!" She shoved him away, putting up her resting bitch-face.

She walked ahead of him and he again caught up with her.

Seriosuly... cant this kid ever give up? Why me?

"Can I hug you?" He asked her out of nowhere... but Lea wasnt really affected by it. I mean... the boy had done worse in public.

"No"

"Can we hold hands?" He asked her with his puppy eyes

"No!" She replied with a straight face

"Oh c'mon! Is it because we are at school?" He asked stopping her by blocking her way.

He sure does know how to piss me off. But I know to play better.

"Okay... I will let you hold my hands" she said smiling.

"Really?" He grinned.

Lea smiled evily but then looked at him innocently.

"Yeah sure... for $50 and two boxes of pizza" she said smiling sweetly.

Lea was sure he wasnt going to buy it... afterall he was exceptionally very smart and would not spend his money unless it was absolutely necessary.

"Whoa... greedy goat. Forget about holding hands.... forget about it." He said furrowing his eyebrows.

She smirked and walked past him as the said male followed her, " you should be lucky that I'm going to lunch with you. Every girl back there dies to be you. Shouldn't you atleast be greatful?"

Lea wondered where the boy had bought his braincells from.

She stopped and frowned at him, "Zack... why dont you just ask one of your hoes to accompany you instead of eating my brains?" She sighed out of frustration.

"Well... I would have actually done that, but Matthew doesnt let me bring any girls to our table!" He shrugged as-a-matter-of-factedly.

Wait..WHAT?

"Any.... 'girls'?" Lea scoffed, raising her brow, "what am I then?... a space-monger?" She put her hands on her hips tilting her head to the side

"Got that right, miss uptight! You're a boy." He said looking at her from top to bottom, ending his whole act with a smirk and a wink.