Dad?!?!?!

Jazz POV

It was morning and I was all packed up. Derek seemed him self but I know if we don't find Laura it's gonna crush him. She's all he has left, well besides me. "You ready Jazzmin?" He asked. He stood by leaning against the door. "You really don't have to come, you know" I looked at him and said. "I'm going, are you sure you don't want me to go?" I asked curiously. "I do" With that he grabbed my stuff and put it in his black camaro, which I loved! I was wearing dark blue skinny jeans and a black tank top with my black leather jacket over it. Can't forget about my black heels. The car ride was silent for a few hours, till I broke the ice.

"Soooo...." I said hoping he'd say something, but nothing came out. Derek just looked at me.

Derek: "Do you trust me?"

I looked at him with a confused face. "Yeah... Why wouldn't I?"

Derek sighed and said "Cause if theres an Alpha then..." He took his eyes off the road and looked at me. "There could be hunters." His eyes were on the road now.

I sighed. "And you think it could be my family, right?"

"Yes" Is all he said.

"Derek... I don't care what they think...and if I have to protect you, then I will." I grabbed his hand and smiled at him.

--------------------------------------------------------

We past the sign the said 'Welcome to Beacon Hills'. I was very tired and hungry, so we stopped at a gastation cause Derek needed to fill the car up. I got out and went in to get some food for us. I grabbed two lil pizza's and to sodas and chips. I paid and went outside. Derek was still filling it up so I decided to put the food in the car and go to his said of the car.

I leaned on the car looking at him. "Everythings going to be ohkay Derek."

"I hope so" He said like he knew something already.

I went to him and gave him a hug. "It will" I smiled and he leaned in and gave me a kiss.

Then I heard a car pull up, I turned around and saw and SUV. Out of it came out two men..and my father.

"Jazzmin?...What are you doing here" He said surprised and a lil angry.

"Uuummmm..." I didn't know what to say. "I'm here with Derek.... looking around.." I smiled.

"For what " He asked. Oh for an Alpha dad..yeah I can't tell him. "For... a..house, yep a house." I smiled.

"Well, Doesn't your old man get a hug?" I wasn't sure if I should so I looked at Derek and he gave the 'okay' look.

I walked away from him and towards my dad. I huged  hi,m. "Now.." He held me tight and turned me so I was facing Derek. "I'll do anything to protect me family and as I see you have one of mine ... so this is me warning you to watch out"

Derek seemed mad but looked at me so I would calm down. And the two guys broke the window from his side of the car. My dad let go and said "Dinner tomorrow, your mom and Allsion will be happy to know your intown..." He looked at Derek "and no guest, see you tomorrow"

He got in the car and left.

---- Vote

Comment