"Y-yes.. Harry.. please.."

I let go off his waist letting him keep going as I move my hips as well. He goes at the same pace and starts panting as I moan.

"H-Harry p-please let me go faster!" he moans out.

I nod and feel him speed up massively that the bed is slightly moving. The room fills with our moans and groans before we finally reach our peak and climax. We ride out our high and come to a stop as we both pant. I smack his bum making him hiss in pain slightly.

"What was that for?" He asks.

"That's for going way to fast! I told you not to go faster! when you asked if we could speed up I only wanted you to a bit!" I say

"But did it feel good?"

"Yeah, but-"

"Did you hurt me?"

"No, bu-"

"Then everything is good and it was okay for me to speed up!" He says then smacks my chest.

"That's for hitting my bum" He adds.

He still on top of me with my length still inside of him. I look at him expectantly only to see him blush a deep red.

"C-can you umm.. lift me up please.." he asks

I laugh now knowing he needs my help. I gently lift him up and slip out of him and lay him on the bed. I get off the bed and go to help him off the bed as his stomach is to big to have him get up on his own. We walk to the bathroom and shower together. I peck his lips a few times and we get dress. we go downstairs towards the living room and lay on the couch. We turn on the tv and watch whatever is playing. Niall looks at me and kisses my lips.

"I love you .." He says

"I love you more"

He gives me a disbelieving look and shakes his head.

"Impossible..."

" Of course it's possible the word impossible says I'm possible its self." I say with a smirk.

He laughs at me as I give him a proud look for my knowledge.

" This feels like when I first got pregnant with Zayn... It was just you and me being pregnant. but now we have three kids at your mums house and one in my stomach."

Yeah, I know... Our life now is everything I wanted.. I have the love of my life and Three beautiful children along with another baby on the way. our little Darcy.."

Niall smiles and rubs his belly. He freezes for a moment then rubs his hand again in the same place only to have a big smile plaster on his face.

"She's kicking.."

"Really?"

"Mmmmhmmm"

He grabs my hand and moves it around the same spot for a while then stops my hand in place. I feel a small kick to my hand and smile.

" You know speaking off babies... We have to go get our babies from my mums and we have to go shopping for this baby." I say

"Your right! we haven't even started on the nursery!!"

I smile and get up to go get the boys and to go shopping. Niall gets up as well and we head to my mums once again.

Niall's P.O.V

We picked up the boys and are now on our way to go shopping. I can hear the boys in the back pushing each other and Zayn grunting every time they hit him as well. I look at Harry and he smiles and nods.