Chapter-1 Their Pain(Part 2)

A/N- HELLO GUYS SO I HAVE DECIDED TO WRITE KAVYA'S AND RISHAB'S STORY. I DONT WANT TO LEAVE THEIR STORY IN LIMBO SO HERE IT IS ALTHOUGH IT WILL BE FROM 3'rd PERSON'S POINT OF VIEW. BUT HOPEFULLY YOU GYUS WILL ENJOY IT AND SUPPORT IT.

**************************************************************************

RECAP-

"I DON'T WANT YOUR PITY"

The moment those words left my mouth Rishab came to me and pushed me on bed and was upon me. He managed all his weight on his arms so that I felt none of his weight. His eyes showed naked rage.

"So you think I am doing it out of pity for you" he asked trying to control his fury

"Why else would you? Why else would you not come to see me this whole time?" I said

My words somehow made him more furious although I don't know why I mean I was just speaking the truth

"I seemed to have failed to make a few things clear to you" he said furiously without even trying to hide his rage

He took my chin in his hands and made me look into his eyes.

"I am going to tell you this for the last time. Next time you doubt it there shall be consequences"

"I am not doing it for your self built illusion of pity but I am doing it because you are MINE. I didn't come to see you because I was blaming myself for what happened to you because I couldn't save you when I vowed to do that."

He bent down and kissed my forehead and looked into my eyes and said those words which my ears refused to believe

"I LOVE YOU Kavya and that's the way it is" he said and placed his lips on mine claiming me as his forever.

************************************************************************

That kiss wasn't just meant to clear all Kavya's doubt but Rishab poured all his pain and suffering that he suffered while he was away from her. While he was kissing her trying to reassure himself that his Kavya was in his arms safe, he did not realize the tears that were flowing from Kavya's eyes and the moment he realized that he snapped out of his trance and immediately left her. He felt ashamed for behaving like this with her.

"I am sorry" he said and left the room immediately.

While Kavya on the was having tears but not of sorrow after so long but she was crying out of relief and happiness. When Aman kidnapped her she never thought she would ever be able to see Rishab or ever feel him his lips on her. For the first time after so long she was not feeling dirty when kissed.

After she refused to marry Aman and told him that she only loved Rishab, Aman did unthinkable and in anger raped her and since then he repeatedly sold her to bidders for fucking her. Almost every night she was raped. But they might have destroyed her body but her soul always belonged to only Rishab. The only thing that kept her alive was the hope that one day Rishab will find her and save her. All she wished in that hell hole was to see Rishab just once before dying. Whenever Aman use to beat her then Rishab's face was the only thing she imagined before leaving consciousness.

Today when Risahb kissed her again she felt as if all her prayers were answered and she couldn't hold back and tears slipped out of her eyes as she could not believe that it was for real but she knew Rishab misunderstood her tears thinking that he hurt her when he left her apologizing. She was too overcome from all that had happed that she could not clear his misunderstanding. Her tears could not stop thinking that she was no more worth him.

While Rishab went to his study after he left her and just threw everything he could get his hand on.

'how could I do this to her' was all he kept thinking about.

He cursed himself thinking that he was no better than those monster because he hurt her too like them and the mere thought made him loose all his control. And to punish himself for hurting he love he took the glass piece and made several cuts on his body. But still the blood from those injury did not hurt him more than the thought that he was the reason behind he tears of his love, his Kavya.

Both shed tears all night thinking about each other but that night Rishab resolve to make his Kavya happy again and also vowed to avenge his love and make the life of those monster worse than hell.