Chapter-13

Arzoo

I woke up in a dark room.

Where is everyone? Why am I here?

and then suddenly everything that happened came rushing back.

I was kidnapped by some men and no one knew where I was.

Tears started rolling down my face.

What have I ever done to anyone? Why do they always hurt me? Am I that bad? What wrong did I do to these people?

The thought just brought more tears in my eyes. Suddenly the door opened and I saw a man wearing a black hoody walk up to me. His face was covered

"Hello princess, I hope your stay here is extremely uncomfortable" he said removing the piece of cloth that gaged my mouth

"What do you want?" I asked him

"From you, nothing" he said.

"Then why did you bring me here" I asked.

"Look I don't hold any grudges against you. It is your sweet boyfriend Lakshya who owes me big time."

"What does Lakshya has to do with any of it?"

"Oh it is only he who is responsible for all this. He is the one who took everything away from me. It is he because of whom I had to kidnap you. It is all because of him" he said in a menacing voice.

"He took everything that should have been just mine but its ohk I will make it even by taking away from him one thing that means everything to him. You, he loves you and I will take him away from you." he said with a sadistic smile

"Please leave me, please", I requested him again.

"Don't worry princess I will leave you soon. Let me just take you somewhere where neither him nor you will ever be able to meet each other again and I can see him suffering everyday after loosing you. Like I suffered." He said and walked out of the room.

His words just scared me more and every breath I took prayed for Lakshya to come and save me from here.

After a while two men came inside the room and start untying me. I tried to ask them where were they taking me but my mouth was stuffed with a cloth due to which I could not speak anything. They grabbed my arms and started dragging me out of the room. After a while the man who spoke to me before came and joined them.

"Boss we are ready" the men who were me said to the other man

"Good lets get going. I want to get over with this as soon as possible" the man said.

He looked at me and smiled

"You don't have too long to speak much so I will let you speak as much as you want. This is the least I can do and also I would love to hear you scream in pain and agony." Saying that he removed the cloth from my mouth.

The men started dragging me through a dark tunnel.

"Where are you taking me?" I asked struggling against the grip of the men trying to free myself.

"Somewhere where my brother and your boyfriend can never find you."

"BROTHER....!!!" I asked shocked

"Oops did I let my secret slip. But why hide anyway you will never be able to tell him the truth. So let me revel my true self in front of you" saying that he removed the mask from his face and the face I saw shocked me beyond my own comprehensions.