Chapter-16

Rishab's POV

The moment Arzoo told me about Kavya, I felt like my grounds shaken.

For last 8 months I had been suffering and hating her thinking that she left me. All my life Kavya was the only person after my parents and Arzoo that I cared about. We first met in college. She was sitting in the library playing with her hairs while reading a book. She had mahogany hairs and innocence was clearly visible on that face of hers. We had our first interaction in our business studies lecture. There I came to know, she was not just beautiful face but was smart too. She seemed to walk into my heart and break past the walls I put up and owned my heart like she owned it. She was living all alone, her parents died a year ago so she shifted with her nanny to Australia. I knew she was the ONE for me. But she was too innocent to be claimed so outrageously by me. So we became friends first then six or seven months of friendship, when I was sure that she love me as much as I loved her, I proposed her in front of the entire college and she said yes. Since then we were together. She was my support system. She was always there with me whenever I needed someone. She was also there with me when I lost my parents, she was there by my side when I joined The Dream Construction and make it reach t to the current stature. She was always there for me.

I remembered the night when I was awarded the best business man of the year. We left the award function early and went out for dinner. After dinner we went to our favorite place- Beach house. We spent some time on the beach first, splashing water at each other, and then I carried her inside and there we for the first time claimed our love for each other. It was the first time I made her mine completely, body and soul. I made sweet love to her all night, claiming her mine. In the morning she was wrapped around my body, with her head on my chest, her legs entangled with mine. She was partially on me. My baby had some serious cuddling issues. In future when we have baby, I will have to keep in mind to not let our baby sleep in between me and her. The thought brought a smile on my face and I couldn't wait to share my life with her. She woke up later and got ready for her college. She was quite on her way to college, she had been a little disturbed about something in college but when I asked he she told me it was just projects and assignments. So after we got ready I dropped her to her college kissing her goodbye while went off to my office. In the evening I texted her that as I had a urgent meeting so I won't be able to pick her up. I went to meeting after that. I returned home late that night as the meeting with investors took more time than I had contemplated. When I reached back home I did not find Kavya. I looked all around the house she was nowhere I got panicked and called my security team, they told me that she never came back from college. I got even more panicked. Suddenly I received a call from Kavya and she told me that she was leaving Australia and me and she said that if I ever loved her I would not try to find her. She said that she didn't love me anymore and wanted me gone out of her life and disconnected the call. My world fell apart. I tried calling he again and again but her mobile was switched off. After a few days I was told by my investigator that Kavya had boarded the flight to Rome and had bought a house there. After knowing that she was safe. I kept my distance. I committed myself to the company completely after that and make it reach at its top. I became a man with no heart because the one who owned it had left and took my heart with her. I became more ruthless with every passing day now when Arzoo told me about her I felt like a hundred daggers put in my heart. But the pain was soon chanced into anger and now I wanted revenge for all the pain they gave me and for all the hurt they must have caused to my baby. Vengeance was going to be mine and my vengeance needed Blood.

I ran inside followed by my security team and Lakshya soon after. We caught one of the guards and in just two punches he told us where would we find Aman. We rushed in and found a wooden door. Outside the door I heard the scream of the girl who was just everything to me. I broke through the door and what I saw put me in a pain so unbearable that I could not even stand my grounds properly and I also knew that I would have blood of more than just one person on my hand.