Chapter fourteen: back home!

They made it home "I'm glad you're okay Sierra" her mother said hugging her again "same to you mom I thought you died!" Sierra said hugging her tight Sinter stood there awkwardly Cindy looked at him and smiled "thank you so much Sinter for keeping your word and protecting Sierra" Cindy told him smiling. "My pleasure queen Winters" he said smiling back "I should go clean up the house, it needs the work" she said going upstairs as leaving the two alone. "Thank you" he said "for what...?" she asked confused "you taught me to enjoy myself again" he said smirking "how did I do that?! you spent the last three days fighting monsters, killing things that looked like your past loved ones, saving me and almost getting killed" she said confused "yeah but you gave me someone to trust, and who the hell doesn't like killing monsters and saving a princess?" he asked her she laughed "you make everything sound like a video game and you're the hero" she laughed. He extended his arms. "Well then come here princess" he said she laughed and hugged him tight "my hero" she said jokingly. Sinter just laughed at her remark. "Promise you'll never leave" she said to him he broke off of te hug slightly and looked at her like she was crazy "are you dense?" he asked she huffed at him question "I'd never leave" he smiled pulling her back into the hug. "Thank you Sinter" se smiled "my pleasure, Sierra" he said "now come on I need to get out of this wedding dress" she laughed she pulled him upstairs to her room "wait out here" she told him he nodded at her request and waited outside the door. After a while she opened the door dressed in a blue tank top and black shorts. "That's better" he chuckled "yeah I feel so free" she said twirling around and giggling "you look better than in all black" he said "thanks" she giggled he just gave a side ways smile to her. "So you'll always protect me?" she asked twiddling with a strand of her hair. "Of course I will" he said continuing to smile. "Perfect!" she smiled happily. "Well no more excitement, I'm back in dreary Manhattan" she said walking into her room with Sinter following and flopping on her bed. "Hey I'll be here, so it's not going to be all dreary" he said flopping beside her "off my bed no boys allowed on this bed" she said to him he got up putting his hands up in defence he walked to the windowsill and laid on it. "Everything's gonna be up hill from here" Sinter said throwing his hands behind his head. She nodded in agreement. Everything that had happened was only the beginning of everything. All of the adventure, pain and surprises.