Chapter thirteen: I object!

Everyone gasped looking over to see who had objected. It was Sinter. "What possible reason would you have to object?" Jinx asked him "because this wedding is forced" he said everyone started to whisper and murmur to one another "everyone as you can see Sinter Tash is jealous of our marriage" he said smirking they all looked at Sinter "he has placed his beloved bride over mind control" he yelled out everyone looked baffled. "I was thinking about all the ways to show everyone how sick you are by breaking it though, I have no idea where the chip is" Sinter said walking up the rows to the man "but I know for a fact a rush of emotion such as fear, anger, jealousy ect would do it so without further ado I shall show you" he said smiling to everyone "how are you going to do that?" Jinx asked "by doing this" he said he extended his hand to a girl in the stands "young lady would you like to help me?" he asked she nodded confused. "Sierra!" Sinter yelled the girl looked at him as she did he crashed his lips onto the girls she was taken a back but kissed back. Sierra's eye began to twitch so did the corner of her lip. The chip broke into pieces and she showed anger in her facial expression "Sinter Tash! What the hell are you doing have you forgotten what we came to do?!" She outburst "my theory has been proven" he said simply "no way" Jinx growled he pulled out a gun everyone screamed and ran with terror out of the church he held Sierra in a choke hold with the gun to her head "remember me? I killed your Fiancée" he said laughing like a mental patient. "Now I'll kill your girlfriend" he said "I'm not his girlfriend" she said "yeah we aren't dating" he agreed "and also" Sierra said as she did she took his arm that was holding her and quickly twisted it behind him "don't think you're going to get away with killing me" she said smirking she kicked the back of his knee making him go down as she pushed his head to the floor "would you do the honour Sinter?" she asked "my pleasure" he said his hand lit up and he was about to hit him when he yelled out "send her in" as he did they sent in a woman that was strapped to a board. It was Sierras mother. "Momma!" she yelled out still holding him down he teleported behind Sierra and held her in a tighter choke hold with the gun firmly pressed against her head she tried to squirm out of it but his grip was too tight he looked over to her mother to see a gun pressed to her head as well by one of the workers in the castle "choose who dies" Jinx said to Sinter he look baffled "no way" he said lighting his hands Jinx put his finger on the trigger as did the worker Sinter heard both safety's of the guns click off "you probably shouldn't do that young man" Jinx smiled evilly he growled and extinguished his hands "Sinter" Cindy called out to him, he looked at the woman "remember the promise you made to me, keep my daughter safe my life is nothing if she is killed, I will be fine, my soul will always be in the ice palace" she said he nodded "I picked Cindy Winter to die" he said "no! no don't do it! Mamma! mamma no!" Sierra screamed out squirming. As she tried she heard a gun shot. She began to cry as Jinx let her go "I think I'll find a new princess one who's not a child" he said throwing her down as he and the worker left the room. Sinter ran up to Sierra who was laying on the ground crying. "Sierra" he said she looked at him and hugged him "why why would you let them do that?!" she asked crying still "because she knew how to come back" he whispered "what?" she asked "come on!" he said he took her hand and led her outside he picked we up bridal style and started to fly up to the ice palace. "You know people will ask questions cause you're holding me like this and I'm in a wedding dress" she said "I know I don't really care" he said. He just chuckled at him. They both landed and went into the palace. They ignored all the stares and questions and headed to a room at the bottom of the palace. they went in to find ice chambers Sinter ran to the last one and opened it. As he did Cindy Winters wobbled out of it. "Okay I'm not doing that again!" she said holding her head in her hands. "mom!" Sierra yelled running into her arms "how?! I saw you get shot" she said confused "my life force flew it's way back to the palace and the chamber healed me right up" she explained Sierra hugged her tighter "see kid, told you she'd be fine" he said she looked at him mad "don't call me kid" she said he just laughed at the girl. "Come on, let's go home" Cindy smiled at her daughter. Sierra nodded as they both walked into the portal Sinter followed behind.

The Underworldजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें