Chapter four: the underworld

They stepped through the portal again and went to the edge of the cloud. This is the only way to get down there" Sinter said Sierra started to shake he got close to her and whispered into her ear "you'll be alright I'll keep you safe" she nodded as a response because she was to scared to speak he picked her up and held her bridal style as he jumped off. She buried her head in his chest trying not to scream or cry. As they almost hit the ground Sinters boots started to blow out flames which slowed down the fall he landed gently on his feet. Sierra look at him wit quivering eyes "is it over?" she asked "yeah the falls over" he said softly he let her down and she looked around everything was black the buildings the sky the ground. Everything. She held Sinters hand "let's look around okay Sierra?" he said softy she nodded again as they started their search.

"Isn't this precious the two love birds have come to save the queen" Jinx Cavil laughed looking at their image through a crystal ball "they'll never find her we locked her up" Hanna Blade told Jinx "good job Hanna, have we identified our intruders?" he asked she nodded "yes Sinter Tash and Sierra Winters" Hanna responded "Sinter Tash, that name rings a bell" Jinx said trying to think back "you killed his fiancée sir" she replied refreshing his memory "oh yes young Scarlet West" he said remembering "why doesn't she pay them a visit?" he said evilly smiling widely "what do you mean sir?" Hanna asked "the clone Hanna In case the fire realm ever tried to fight us we'd stun the kings son with his precious fiancée then she'd kill them all, bring in Scarlet!" The man proclaimed a woman came in she had pale red hair with blue eyes with the 'S' tattoo on her shoulder she had a black shirt on and red skinny pants with a red jacket on "what's my mission father?" the girl asked voice soft and gentle "Act as if you just escaped the dungeons and go see Sinter Tash then betray him and kill him as well as his princess friend but remember to harness her power we could rule the realms with ice power" Jinx said the girl saluting as she ran off to find the two.

"So who's the royalty in your realm?" Asked Sierra "my family" he said "why'd you never tell me?" she asked "it never came up" he answered back "can I ask a more personal question?" she asked looking at him with soft eyes as they walked through the horrid valleys of the underworld "if it's are you single, I don't do relationships" he said "no my question is, who is Scarlet?" she asked "you're wrong" he mumbled she looked at him in question "your question is wrong. you asked it wrong, the correct way is who was Scarlet" he said "Scarlet was my fiancée, the love of my life, we had been best friends for years since we were little then I asked her out and she thankfully said yes. we dated for 3 years and I popped the question she said yes, three days before the wedding the Underworld Realm attacked and they only killed one person my soon to be wife. They took her body and I was left with the memory of watching her die" he said she stopped him "why did you say scarlet when I hugged you?" Sierra asked "because she was the only one who ever even looked at me let alone hugged me and you remind me of her" he said "I'm sorry" she said she hugged him tight almost crying "hey hey no tears from a fighter" he told her she nodded as she buried her face in his cloak he bet her hair as she did. "Hello? is any one there?! I just escaped!!! I need to go back to the fire realm!!! hello?!" they heard a voice say, Sinter pushed Sierra off and listened to the voice Sierra landed hard on the ground "please anyone?! I need to make sure my fiancée is okay!" the voice said Sinter looked in the distance to see, her. His fiancée, Scarlet. "Scarlet" he said "Sinter! my love I thought I'd never see you again" she said she ran into his arms crying. "It's you" he said dumbfounded "they knocked me out and dragged me down here they tortured me but I escaped and now I'm with you we can get married again" she smiled he smiled widely and hugged her spinning her in the process "I thought you were dead! I've missed you my dear Scarlet flame" he purred she buried her face in the crook of his neck "I've missed you as well my Sinter ash not a day went by when I didn't cry myself to sleep thinking you had been hurt or found another, you didn't find another did you?" she asked looking hurt "never no one can compare to my Scarlet" he said as he did Sierra felt her heart break a little she got up and dusted off her pants "who's this?" Scarlet asked in a disgusted tone "Ice Realm princess I was ordered to babysit her by her mother which is by far the stupidest job I've had, we are here to find her mother because the shadow flame Realmers took her" he said Sierras heart broke more "well if this is just a stupid job to you I'll go by myself have fun with your fiancée I'm going to find my mother!" Sierra said running away from the two she cried as she ran away. "Sierra wait!" Sinter yelled he tried to run to get her but scarlet held him back "she's just a stupid kid Sinter she's not worth our time let's let her find her mommy by herself" she scowled "no I gave my word that I'd protect her and I'm keeping my word" he said letting go of her hand and running after Sierra. "Follow them!!" Jinx told her through her ear piece "yes sir" she said as she ran to catch up.

Sierra stopped to catch her breath. As she did she bursted into tears "why am I crying? why do I care?" She asked herself while trying to stop crying "how could he do that throw me to the ground tell her she's so damn special and saying protecting me is stupid you know what it's not the job that's stupid it's me" she said she continued to cry "Sierra?" She heard Sinter call "Sierra I'm sorry please come back!" he said she continued to cry she got up and ran away "I found her Sinter!" Scarlet said "I'll go get her okay?" She continued, he nodded as Scarlet bolted In the direction of Sierra.

"What do you want Scarlet? don't you have a wedding to plan" Sierra hissed "you're jealous aren't you?" Scarlet said "jealous of what? you? no way!" Sierra scowled wiping the tears "you're crying because Sinter made you upset" she said smiling evilly "I guess so" Sierra said "you're so stupid" Scarlet said she lunged at Sierra and lit her hands up Sierra dodged and froze her hands together "don't do that again you scared me" she said she broke the icy cuffs "do you have a dagger?" Scarlet asked "yes I do" Sierra took out her dagger as she did she heard Scarlet yell she looked at her to find she cut her cheek with her own dagger "Sinter!" she yelled he ran up "Sierra! I'm so sorry I- Scarlet what's wrong?" he asked seeing her on the ground "I tried to talk to her but she took out her dagger and cut me!" Scarlet said crying Sinter looked at Scarlets face to see a big cut on her cheek he looked at Sierra with fiery eyes "she tried to get you she tried to calm you down and you cut her?!" he said "no Sinter look there's no blood on my dagger!!" Sierra said showing it to him "she wiped it off Sinter ash!" Scarlet cried, Sinter grabbed Sierra's wrist with force "you hurt her" he growled his grip tightening "Sinter I didn't do it you know me, you know I wouldn't hurt her look at her dagger it's full of blood! her own blood ow please Sinter stop you're hurting me" Sierra cried "you're lying" he yelled at her his hand lit up she screamed after she screamed he let her wrist go to find he burned it she fell to her knees and cried he backed up "let's go Sinter" Scarlet said pulling him away. After that Sierra passed out from pain, but also a broken heart.

She woke up in a white bed she got out of it to find her wrist was wrapped up "so it wasn't a dream he burned me" she said to herself "morning sleeping beauty" she looked to see a blue haired boy with an eye patch "it's you I saw you and Sinter fighting!" she said "yes young princess and I promise I won't ever hurt you" he said bowing "okay I trust you" she said "thank you so much" she said "my name is Ashtyn Electric" he said "nice to meet you Ashtyn" she smiled "and what is yours young ice princess?" he asked "Sierra Winters" she said "beautiful name for a beautiful girl so" he said as he got closer to her "your friend just left you?" he asked getting even closer to her she started to get uncomfortable "Uh yeah" she said he started to play with her hair "was he your boyfriend?" he asked she shivered as he continued to play with her hair "n-no" she stuttered "well okay!" he said moving back "was there a reason you were so close to me?" she asked "I have this thing where I learn from touching someone I just learn most of your life and must I say this Scarlet is a rude chick" he said "you said it" Sierra said rolling her eyes "now come one lets find your mother" he said he took her good hand which was the one hand that did not have a burnt wrist. As they emerged out of his home and into a dark forest on the way to the kingdom of the dark lord Jinx. "Sinter is stupid for leaving you alone" Ashtyn said looking at her "yeah he's not usually like this" she said looking up at the dark sky the only light was the fire from the fire realm "it's because of Scarlet coming back" he said "yeah I believe so" she said sadly "you deserve to be protected by a man who won't hurt you" Ashtyn told her she looked at him and nodded in agreement "how about I protect you till we find your mother then you can chose who you'd like to have protect you?" he asked she started to think of his offer.