"You and your friends are sitting with us, right?" Steve asked.

Tony nodded. "Yeah, I can't let Phil steal you away while I'm eating my favorite lunch, it'd ruin it forever."

"Okay." Steve said in more of a question than a statement. What was Tony talking about? Phil didn't have a crush on him.

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/

Lunch period. Steve was beginning to doubt that. Phil was doing everything for him. He was acting funny, like Peggy did when they were dating.

When the friends were in line, they went in this order: Thor, Clint, Steve, Phil, Natasha, Pepper, Bruce, Tony.

Tony was naturally extremely annoyed and aggravated by being nowhere near his boyfriend, who was already practically at the end of the line.

Phil, however, was simply ecstatic. He did everything for Steve. He even insisted that he'd pay for Steve's lunch. What a little creep.

Tony was mentally throwing darts at a picture of the little creep when Bruce interrupted his thoughts.

"So, we haven't hung out in a while." Bruce remarked as he filled up his tray.

"Been busy. Steve and all that." Tony said, sounding more annoyed than he wanted.

"Is it Phil?" Bruce sighed.

"Bruce, I am not being overprotective of my Ste- boyfriend." Tony hoped he hadn't caught the mistake, and if he did, he ignored it.

"I never said you were. He's fourteen and he's no competition. Steve would never leave you for Phil." Bruce reassured.

Clint was exiting the line and walked past them. "You'd be surprised by what those little guys can do." He shook his head and left for a table.

"What's his problem?" Tony asked. Bruce shrugged.

"But seriously, don't be overprotective." Bruce turned and began talking to Pepper, but he looked rather sad. Tony didn't catch his expression.

"Yeah, I'm so not." He mumbled and finished getting his Shawarma, which didn't look nearly as appetizing as it usually was.

Meanwhile at the table that literally had Thor's name on it, Steve was trying to make conversation with the fourteen year old and failing. "So Phil-"

"I noticed you didn't get a Vitamin Water, but you said to Clint that it was your favorite drink." Phil interrupted.

"They were out, anyways-"

"Here, have mine. I haven't opened it yet." Phil handed it to him, cutting off his sentence yet again.

"Thanks-"

"Hey, don't mind if I do!" Tony slid between them and grabbed the bottle, opening it and downing it quickly.

"Will anyone let me talk?" Steve asked in irritation.

"Sorry." Phil and Tony said in unison. Tony glared at the other kid.

"Hey, why don't we all just get along?" Bruce said as if he was talking to fighting toddlers.

"Wonderful idea, right guys?" Thor said, glancing at his other two friends, Clint and Natasha.

"What did we do?" Nat cocked her eyebrow.

"Nothing. Hey man, knock it off!" Clint reprimanded as Phil and Tony began throwing bits of Shawarma meat at each other.

"Aw Clint, you're taking lessons from me." Natasha teased.

"You were the one who told be to beware of people you like getting crushes on fourteen year olds like-" Tony was whispering to him but stopped when Clint gave him a frantic glance.