13

I park my car and locked it. I rushed toward the emergency room. Then, I saw Sana stood infront of Jungkook's ward. I came to her and hugged her immediately when she sees me. "Sana. Where is he? Can I come in?"I said in sobbing.

Somi came and say "what is happening? Why is my brother in there?" Sana looked down and say "he is inside. Taehyung and Jennie inside there with your brother and cousins." I was about to faint but Sana catch me immediately and I quickly told myself to not faint and be strong to face the fate.

Then, the door open. Taehyung looked at me then Somi. He smiled weakly and say "y/n. Miss somi. You two can come in. Mr Jungkook wants to see the both of you"then, he went in back. Somi hold my hand and we both came in. When the both of us came in,

POPPP!!!!!!

"SUPRISE!!!!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO KIM Y/N. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!"

I was definitely shocked and cried in happy but not sad. I then saw Jungkook came and gave me a big bouquet of flower and also my favourite chocolate. I accept it and hugged him tightly. "Why are you guys doing this to me?"I said in half sobbing.

Jungkook smiled and say "y/n, I'm sorry for lying to you. And also the others including Somi" I wided my eyes and looked at somi in curious. She smiled innocently. Is she part of them too? But but but how?

Somi Pov

She looked at me and I smiled. Then, jungkook oppa wink at me and giving me thumbs up. "Somi ssi. You part of them too?"said her. I smiled and nodded. "Well actually, I am. Sorry eonni"I said. Want to know what happen? Sure. Let me gave you guys some flashback before the both of us meet up.

Flashback
I was about to leave but Jungkook stopped me by calling my name loud. I turned and saw him walked toward me while gave me his death stared. Shitt! I think he knew it. He smiled and say "Can I ask you one question?" I smiled and nodded. Oh God please don't tell me he knew it.

He smiled and say "I know something about you. Yugyeom told me everything and now you are going out to meet y/n right?" I sighed heavily and say "ok fine! I'm sorry okay. I know its rude but I'm sorry okay. I'm really desperate to get her number."

He then smiled and say "sure but for your punishment..." before he could finish his sentence, I cut him off."PUNISHMENT?! BUT WHY?!"I said in half yelled. He glared at me and say "YAH!I'm not finish yet! Do me a favor then I'll forgive you" I rolled my eyes and nodded in forcefully. I rather do what he want just to get his forgiveness.

He told me his plan and ask me to act infront of y/n. I smiled and nodded.
End of flashback

We all looked at Y/N eonni. Poor her we lie to her. Then, we went straight to a fancy restaurant nearby.

Y/N Pov

I blew the candle after making a wish. Everyone clap for me. I can't believe today is my birthday. Maybe its because I'm too busy with my mission. Jungkook feed me the cake and I do the opposite. I was literally shy when I noticed that my brother wided his eyes in shocked by our sudden action.

Jungkook noticed it and say "hyung! Here let me feed you" Namjoon smiled and say "no need to. Its not your birthday but its my beloved sister birthday so she's the one who supposed to feed me the cake" I smiled and feed him a piece of cake

I thanked all of them by making a suprise party in hospital and lied that Jungkook had an accident. Thats a terrible surprised for me but I love it. I seriously can't believe that they allocate their time to make a suprise for me.

One by one they gave me a gift. As usual, I got a kiss on my cheek from my brother. He doesn't change at all since he gave me a box of chocolate which are my favourite. God I can't stop loving my brother. I don't want to lose him like I lose my parents. Wait?! Did I just- nevermind then.

Then, Jungkook came and gave me kiss on my lips. Everyone that saw our kiss scene cheer up and clapped their hand in happiness. I smiled with my red face like tomato. Tomato or chili? I don't know. At least its red though. I'm super shy right now.

I throw myself on my bed and closed my eyes just for a while. After a few second, I heard my phone buzz for two times. I get my phone and unlocked it. I saw two message from Mr Lee. I furrowed my eyebrows in weird.

I went to my door room and locked it. I'm afraid that someone might hear our conversation since I want to call him. Who? Excuse me of course my beloved and my only one brother. He can't know what am I planning to.

I open the message and mr lee says..

Miss y/n?! I'm in trouble.

Help me please!!!!

My heart started to beat fast then I called him. I wait for a few second. Then I sighed in frustrated as he didn't answer but the robot girl did. Robot girl? You know what I mean right? I send a text to him.

Mr Lee?! Answer my call?!

I waited for a second and a minute then an hour. Wait. Its not an hour hehe. I probably fall asleep for waiting him an hour to reply my message. I put my phone beside me and laid down.

Then, my phone ringing. I answer it without looking the caller name. "Miss. Mr Lee got hit by a car"

I immediately sat up and say "hey what do you mean?! Where is he now?!" The guy said "we are on our way to the hospital. We will wait for you there"

I hung up and dress myself up. 'Who was it' I thought. Why is Mr Lee got hit by a car?! The answer are on me Lee

???? Pov

"Did you do your job Alex?"I said to my favourite criminal guy. Alex smiled and nodded. "Yes sir. I think miss y/n will be with him tonight"said Alex in smirk. We're then laughed and happy in the same time.

I know y/n is tried to find a way to make me fall on the police because I murder my own best friends and it was her parents. Now, only her and Namjoon left. I should take the advantage to take all of their gold and money. Then, I will be rich.

MY MISSION AND YOU [BOOK 1] || JEON JUNGKOOK [C]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara