24

Y/N POV

"I know its hard for you sis. But remember, whatever happen, i always support you."said Namjoon oppa while hold my hand tightly. I smile and nod in yes. I took a glance at the clock and im late for my mission. "Is everything okey sis?"said Namjoon in worried tone.

I smile and say "nothing. I have to go now oppa. Rest well." He nod and let go of my hand. I stood up and kiss his forehead then left after saying goodbye to each other. I walk toward Jungkook's car but what only i can see is his car. Where is he?

Then my mind flash Seoyeon face in my mind. I pat my forehead and say "damn it. The girl." I rolled my eyes and took out my phone to call jungkook. I press the button call and guess what, i heard someone phone ringing. I look around and there he is. Walk toward me with smile on his face.

I hung up and put my phone back in my purse. "Where are you just now?"i said while cross my arm. He rub his nape and say "well erm. Seoyeon. She keep following me. So, i tried to run away from her while searching for you." Following him?

I rolled my eyes in annoyed and take jungkook key from his hand. "What are you doing?"said Jungkook in curious. I look at him for a second and start the engine. "I need to go now. I need to meet Mr Park."i said and went to the beside of the car.

"Okey then. Lets go."said jungkook. Then, we left the hospital alley.

I drink my coffee and read the details i got from Jimin. Jimin said his father, Mr Park going to leave Korea tonight. I should do something to stop him from leaving Korea before its too late. I drink my coffee until its finish and then, my phone ringing.

I take my phone and saw an unknown number on it. I furrowed my eyebrows in weird. Who is this? I answer the call and place it on my ear. "Hello Yerin. Its me. Mr Park"said the caller. I sit straight up immediately as he introduce himself. Wait. How can he had my number?

But lucky me he doesnt know that my real name is Y/N. Okey relax. Be cool to him. "Oh hello Mr Park. How can you get my number?"I said in cool tone. He laugh and say "you shouldnt know that. I just want to tell you that i caught all of your friend. Especially, Jungkook."

I wided my eyes in shock and say "w-what do you mean?" He laugh and say "oh come young lady. Dont think that i dont know what actually you are planning up to, miss KIM Y/N." I stood up from my chair and say "what do you want from me!" if he did something to my friends, especially jungkook, he will for sure.

"chill young lady chill. I heard you planning to catch me. So, here let me tell you what am i planning up to. Your friends is missing you while you, busy with your work forgetting your friend here. Should i tell you where is the location i put them all?"said him in teasing tone.

I rolled my eyes and smack the table in mad. "Listen carefully Mr Park. You will not going to win this as i know all of your crime before you paid Mr Lee to kill my parents. I will make sure that i will drag you to the police for your crime!"i said in mad and high tone.

He laugh and say "we will see that miss y/n. Goodluck for searching your friend. Before i leave Korea tonight, i want you to meet me at my house. Your friends are all in there. Bye miss." The he hung up. I wided my eyes and my phone drop from my hand.

I hold my head and scream as loud as i can. Then, i heard someone knock the door loudly. I keep screaming and the door open. Sohye ran toward me and hug me tightly. I stop screaming and cried as much as i can. "Miss, are you okey?"said Sohye. I shook my head and say "no sohye. My friends, they all gone. He had them!"

Sohye wided her eyes and look at the others who stare at us with worried eyes. "Err you all can go. I will settle her down. Do your work"said Sohye. The others nod and left the both us alone. "Miss. What will you do now?"said Sohye in curious.

I stop crying and smile. "I have an idea sohye. Follow my lead. Come on. Call yugyeom and i know, jungkook is not in his hand. He chat me just now. That wont make sense if Mr Park had him. Right? Call the police to track Mr Park phone for me."I said in confidence.

Sohye smile and nodded. "Yes mam. All the best."

I smile in satisfied and yes, the game is begin Mr Park.

I ring the bell of Mr Park house. I wait patiently and look behind me. Jungkook is hide in the car with Yugyeom and Sohye. I smile at them and ring the bell back. As i wait for a second more, finally the door open. I saw Jimin with bruise got on his face.

I wided my eyes and touch his face quickly. "Hey jimin. What happen?!"i said in half yell. Jimin look at me in shock and say "hey y/n. You shouldnt be here. Its dangerous. You dont know how my father really are." I rolled my eyes and push him aside then came in.

"Im here to meet your father. He had my friends!"i said in confidence while walk toward the living room. I look around the house but there are no sign of him. "Wait! You came to meet my father? So, you the one who he really want to meet for?"said jimin. I nod in yes and look around the big house.

Geez he is rich but why must he want to steal our company to make himself more rich? Weird. I walk slowly and turn to face Jimin who still stare at me in worried. I smile and say "oh jimin. I want you to know that i came to save my friends. They here. Your father told me that they here. I-"

Jimin wided his eyes and say "y/n no?! Behind you my father?!" I turn back and shock saw Mr Park stand right infront me then he smack me with something. With that, dark took over me.

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ
WANT TO KNOW SOMETHING MY DEAR READERS, THIS FF IS GOING TO BE END SOON.

HOPE YOU ALL LIKE IT.

VOTE AND COMMENT.

I LOVE YOU.

BYE