9

I was busy picking my cloths by myself. Many of them were my taste but I don't have any mood to buy it. Then, Jungkook face repeat in my head. I blinked hard and hit my own face then say "what the hell is he doing in my mind?!"

I get my phone and then, someone patted my shoulder. I turned and saw Jimin smiled widely at me. What the hell is he doing here? I smiled back then focus on my phone back. I scrolled and saw nobody text me.

Damn it. This is freaking bored to me. Then, I felt Jimin is staring at me. I looked around and noticed it was just me and him. I rolled my eyes and say "Jimin. What are you doing here?" He smiled and say "actually, I was walking around here until I saw u alone here. So, I thought that I should accompany you."

What the hell?! accompany me?! He must be kidding me. "Jimin I don't care but I don't need a companion right now. I need to release my stress by myself. Now, leave me alone"i said in half firm. He chuckled and say "you cute" then he left in smiling.

He what?!?!?!? Did he said I'm cute?! Wow thank God but why so sudden. Then Jungkook face came in my mind again. Gosh. I hate it. I left then went straight to the nearby cafe. I sat alone and get some order then Jungkook came in my mind again.

"What the hell is wrong with me?! I can't think of him right now."I said to myself. I blinked and sighed heavily. I called the waitress then someone sat infront of me. I looked at the person and it was JUNGKOOK?! I was shocked so I screamed a bit.

He looked at me then smiled innocently. We made eye contact until the waitress came. "Give us the special menu please."said jungkook. The waitress nodded then left us alone. What is going on here? Is this Jungkook or someone else.

"Hey you. Aren't you supposed to be in your office?"I said. He shook his head and say "no. I came to your office, but you're not there. So I took a walk around here and lucky me I saw you came here. Thats why I'm here with you right now."

I nodded in understood. Wait. Did he came to my office?! But why. He must have something to tell me. My aura told me that he have something important to tell me. I scoffed and say "why did you came to my office? Do you have something to tell me?"

He smiled and say "I do. Its-remember when you were drunk. You collapsed infront of me and I brought you home. I want my reward." I make my mad face and lean my back on the chair. This jerk bastard everything. I hate you though. Then, our food came.

"Is that mean I need to-"

"Yes dear y/n. You need to pay all this."said Jungkook then dig in. What the fuck man. I rolled my eyes and paid our meals. We had our meal and it was silence. Awkward silence.

I just keep eating even though Jungkook stared at me. I want to ignore him but my eyes keep took a glance on him. "Y/n, I have something to tell you by the way."said Jungkook broke our awkward silence. I stopped eating and looked at him.

What this time? Another reward. I gave him my blank expression. "Believe me. This one is important. Its not a reward."said Jungkook in serious tone. Okay fine. He is serious so I should trust him. I nodded and he smiled.

"Lets go to the Hans River. I will tell you what the thing is"he said. I smiled and we continued by enjoying our food. Then we went straight to the Hans river after done.

I stood infront the river. My favourite river and place in South Korea. I closed my eyes enjoying the wind blew. Its been a long time I didn't came here. I miss this place a lot.

Jungkook Pov

I sat on the bench while she enjoyed the wind blew. The wind blew her hair. I noticed that she look beautiful and my heart beat so fast. I can't make any conclusion first. It can't be love right. How can I love an innocent girl like her. She also a weirdo to me.

I can't stop myself from staring at her. I wish i can see her bare face again like last time. She look more beautiful without makeup. "Jungkook?" I was startled and saw her stared at me. I smiled to her and she smiled back.

I don't know but I love her smile. "So, what was the thing?"she said then crossed her arm. I scoffed and told her to sit beside me. She did what I told her and waited for me to talk. I took a big breath.

"Y/N. Its about your prey."I said. Her smiled faded and she looked at me in curious. "What do you mean by my prey?"she said. I smiled and say "I knew Mr Lee went to Canada." She wided her eyes in shocked. How I know it? I'm a businessman. Technology is everywhere guys.

"How did you know that? I never told you that."she said. I smiled and say "yeah I know. By the way, I know why he went to Canada. He didn't go there to run away from you but from your prey." She looked at me and let me talk more.

I looked around and its only the two of us here. I smiled and say "your prey is coming back. He is afraid that your prey will found him and killed him. So that's why he ran away. I think I can help you." She smiled and say "really? You can help me?"

I smiled and nodded in yes. She jumped excitedly and I stood up. She turned to me and hugged me tightly. My heart beat more faster than ever. she broke the hugged and say "thanks Jungkook. I know you gonna help me."

I smiled and nodded. Then, she kissed my cheek which make me startled. I touched my cheek and looked at her.

"What wwwas t-that for?"I said in half shuttering. She smiled sweetly and say "its for helping me. You gave me an extra info about why Mr Lee went to Canada. I thought you're a jerk but I was wrong. You're such a kind person."

I rolled my eyes and say "I'm not doing this for you but I'm pity with your late parents." She smiled and ignore me. She walked a bit far from me and screamed.

"MOM DAD. I'M GONNA MEET HIM AGAIN!!!!"

I looked around and lucky we were. Nobody here. I smiled by her action. She closed her eyes and laughed happily. Do I love you y/n? But why?