7

Y/N pov

Finally our meeting with Mr Seo ended. Jungkook and I went to the nearest cafe. We grabbed our lunch together and also took a few walks. I sat on the bench and also Jungkook.

I sighed and say "now I know why my brother always went home midnight." Business are hard but thats what I want. Busy are the best for me. I don't like to spend my time at home without doing nothing.

Before I study overseas, I like it. But now, no. Everything already change for me.

"Well, thats business. You're such a lucky person that your position is just a Co-Ceo. "said Jungkook.

I glared him and say "so, you said that you're more busy than me since you're a CEO."

He looked at me and smiled innocently. He take out his phone and say "tell me your number" I shocked and wided my eyes.

Why does he ask for my number in sudden. I say "I won't. Why should I give you my number?" He rolled his eyes and say "miss, I'm afraid that you will be lost in this country. Your brother told me to take care of you so that's why I'm being so nice to you these day. Don't be too hopeful or something"

My jaw dropped and I stood up. "I'm not gonna give you my number. I will be at the hotel late tonight. Bye." I said then walked away. "Hey! Where do you think you are going?!"yelled Jungkook.

I stopped and say "none of your business."

"Fine! Then don't go to the club. You might get me in trouble.?!"yelled Jungkook.

I ignore him then left. Club? Thanks Jungkook. My next stop, club.

Jungkook Pov

I turn off my laptop and took a glance at my wrist watch. 1 a.m. she still didn't come yet. I stood up from the table then went to the main door. I don't know why but I feel uneasy about her.

Feel afraid of her crazy mission make me want to find her. I wore my shoe and went to the clubnight to look for her. When I was walk along the alley, I saw a girl walk like a drunk person infront me.

She look familiar then I came near her. I was shocked when I saw her face. "Y/N?! What the hell?! I told you to not go to the club did I?"I said in mad eventhough I know she half awake of drunk.

I cover my nose because of the alcohol smelled that make me want to throw up. I don't know why she drunk but I can feel that she did something behind me. Gosh. How can Namjoon hyung ask me to treat her nice and look for her here.

"Y/N lets go home. Its late."I said while stare at her. She smiled and say "Jungkook. Do you want to know something?" I nodded and cross my arm. "I met him at the club. I'm so happy."she said. I wided my eyes in shocked.

"You what?! Did you make any trouble after that?!"I said. She smiled then collapsed. She fall in my arm. I sighed heavily in frustation. Now I need to bring her home by myself. I pick her up in bridal style and went straight to our hotel. This is ridiculous.

Y/N pov

I woke up in the morning and notice that I'm in a room. I touch my head by the sudden ache and tried to figure out what happen. Then I smiled happily when the scene from last night remain in my mind.

Flashback
I drink my wine and take out my phone from my purse. "No one message me today nor my brother Namjoon."I said to myself. I sighed and putted my phone back in my purse. I was about to leave until I heard someone says about business.

I turned and saw two guys with four girls. Geez. I don't understand why they need to discuss about their business with some girls. I looked at the guys face. One of them win my attention. My target is here. I'm so happy.

I didn't waste my time but capture his picture. I'm so happy then I went back to the bar then drink two cups of wine. Then I feel someone sat beside me which make me startled and hide my phone in my purse.

"Hi miss. You look lonely. Do you need accompany?" said the guy. I shook my head. "who the hell is this guy"i thought. I turn to him and it was him. I smiled and say "I'm not here for company or flirt with other guys, especially you."

He smiled and say "wow. You're such a hard girl. What is your name?" I smiled and looked at him. "Why should I tell you my name? As I said, I'm not here for those thing. Okay?" I said then drink two more cup happily.

"Okay then but you lonely right? I can be your friend for tonight. And you look..." I cutted him off. "What? Sexy? Thanks. By the way, those word won't make me feel happy and don't be too hopeful that I will be your friend."I said.

Then I drank again. This time I can feel that my head feel dizzy. I stood up and left him. I don't want to stay too long here. If not, I will get scolded by Jungkook or Namjoon oppa. With that, I left the place.

I walked along the alley and noticed a tall figure stand infront me. Jungkook? Is that him? I smiled when he came near me. "Y/N?! What the hell?! I told you to not go to the club am I?!"he said. I smiled and told him that I was happy to meet my enemy.

Then, I collapsed and dark took over me.
End of flashback.

I smiled widely and sat on the bed until someone yelled at me which me jumped a bit by the sudden yelled. "KIM Y/N?! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! GO TAKE A BATH NOW?! WE'RE LEAVING TODAY. DON'T SMILE LIKE A CRAZY PEOPLE."

I glared at Jungkook and say "why are you yelling at me? I'm not deaf yet." I rolled my eyes. He is such a rude man. "STOP TALKING. JUST GO TO THE BATHROOM AND BATH. I WAIT YOU AT THE OUTSIDE." Then he left.

Geez that bastard everything. I rubbed my ears and get my towels. Then I do my morning routine as usual.