16

I walk happily and lonely along the park. Why am i here because i want to release my stress out from my soul. Every problem, every mission i will try to be relax and i need to be matured in solve any problem especially when its about my mission. Talking about my mission, mr lee came in my mind.

I suddenly remind what i got from my bodyguard before i drove away from the hospital.

Flashback
i get myself in then i started the engine. I was about to drive away to meet jungkook, but got stop by one of mr lee's bodyguard or i can say he is my man who worked under me. I paid him so yeah. I opened the window and he gave me a letter then left without any word. I feel curious and i dont have any mood to read the letter but my heart want it. I didnt waste my time so i took my time to read it.

Dear miss kim,
   I have something urgent to tell you and i tell you in this letter. He came back and haunted me. I accidently met him at infront of society holding. Im sorry about that. I do promise with you that i wont ever make myself meeting him ever again. He met me and threaten me. He said he had my wife. What should i do miss? Im afraid that i wont stay alive to meet my wife again. I know she didnt leave me on purpose. I know he threaten her. Please search for my wife if im gone.

            MR LEE.

END OF FLASHBACK.

I sighed heavily and looked forward. I really hope that mr lee will be fine. Im still wondering where did my enemy hide mr lee's wife? I walk and walk until i heard someone crying next to me. I stop and saw a girl crying covering her face with her both palms. She look familiar.

I feel pity and take out my tissue. I came near her and extend the tissue to her. I know she didnt notice my presence infront her, so i scoffed and say "here take my tissues. Wipe away your tears" the girl took a peak and take the tissue from my hand then thanked me. I nodded and was about to left.

She call me making me stop and turn to her. What a suprised! Its her. The girl that splash my juice to jimin's face in the cafe. she stood up and say "i think i know you. No. I think i have seen you before" i smiled and told her to sit down. She sat and also me. "Yes you do know me. You saw me with jimin, your ex right?"i said calmly.

She wided her eyes and say "so you the girl that he like the most?" I smiled weakly and say "yeah. But dont worry. You can have him because i already have one. He is more handsome than him" the girl smile and nodded. But i know, she is not giving me her real smile but i can see the pain and its fake smile.

How can a pretty girl like her had such a pain in her heart? I sighed and say "by the way, im Kim Y/N. And you are?" She looked at me and say "im Kim Haesun" i extend my hand to shake hand with her. She took and shake my hand happily. Those smile. I should help it be real.

I looked forward and say "haesun. I think you should prove to jimin that you really love him. Prove him that you really love him more like he love me. Make him feel grateful to have you. He did propose but i reject it. I have my own speacial person in my heart. Nobody can replace him"

Haesun looked at me but i didnt look at her. I just keep looking forward. I watch every car that pass by and also passengers. Lovers everywhere at this park. I smiled and say "love. Love is everything to us. Without love, we wont live happily until the end of our life. Because...love..can make us... feel grateful for the rest our life and moment on this earth"

She looked down at her feet and say "but, he doesnt want me anymore. I cant do this. I thought he keep his promise and im happy for it. But my happiness gone. I was trying to contact him but i got an info from my friends here. They said he change his number because he doesnt want to contact me anymore. Thats hurt me"

I sighed and say "what else that he did...what else that make you feel hurt about him?" She sighed and say "its more hurt when i accidently saw you with him at the cafe. When i saw you push the ring box to him, i thought that he purpose you. Im sad and mad at my ownself. If i know this, i wouldnt be selfish. Im just too focus on my career. I hate myself."

I patted her shoulder then say "listen haesun. Nobody are perfect including the both us. We are all the same. Do you know why God create us on this beautiful earth? He want us to enjoy his creation. Every person and human have their feelings. I know and i can feel it that you can get him back."

She smiled then hugged me in sudden. I wasnt shock and i hugged her back. "Thanks y/n. You such a good adviser. Can we be friends?" she said. I smiled and nodded carefully. She is such a friendly person. She doesnt lime the girls in DRAMA. they would get mad if they meet their ex or boyfriend's crush.

Duhh thats why i prefer action more that romance. Then, my phone ring and looked at the screen. Jungkook name was on it. I smiled and answer it. "Babe. Namjoon hyung. He got an accident." My smile faded as he said it. I dont care if its true or fake but my heart feel uneasy as fuq.

What if he really had an accident? What is wrong? Did my prey know my plan? But how? How? I didnt waste my time so i left haesun and told her that i need to go. She nodded and i drove to the hospital. My tears fall down. What if i lose him like i lose mom and dad? I will be alone? I want my brother. He is only one man in my life.

He is my soul and live. I love my brother so much. I cant lose him. My tears fall and fall without stop. I keep wiping my tears away tried to focus on the road. This isnt true and i cant believe it but i need to. He is my brother. I need him. I want to catch my prey infront him. God please help me.