15

"What?!"said Taehyung and the others in unison after heard a bad news from me. They all looked at me in disbelief including Jungkook. I play my fingers and jungkook sighed then smack the table hard making us jump in startled by his action.

He close his eyes tried to cool down then looked at me. I can tell that his eyes became mad. "Why it must be you? Why not someone else like jennie and sana"he said. Jennie and Sana looked at him in unison. Sana make her annoyed face and say "sorry. I dont like him"

Jennie nodded in angreement and say "yeah me too. He is not in my taste list" Taehyung shook his head and say "so, what should we do now? Jungkook ssi?" Jungkook looked at him and sighed then looked at the ring box. Silence took over us and its an awkward silent.

I hate it tho so i broke the silence. "Everyone. I think i should meet jimin first and ask him why he choose me instead of other girls"i said. They just sat quitely and looked at me without saying anything. This making me frust a bit. I sighed and looked at the box.

I take out my phone and search for jimin's number in my phone. Scroll scroll scroll. I found it. I didnt waste my time but press it and call him. The others looked at me and shocked by my sudden action. I ignore them and wait for jimin answer my call. A few second later, jimin answer my call.

Conversation between me and jimin.

Y/N? Why are you calling me? Oh i know. You want to tell me your answer right? -jimin.

Yes and i need to meet you now. I have a thousand of question to ask you AND you NEED to answer it HONESTLY. Meet me at the cafe that the both us met last time. Now. -Me

End of conversation.

I ended the call without waiting for his respond. The other just looked at me and i get the box. I left them all eventhough they call my name. Huh. Now they care about me.

•Cafe•

I drink my juice and looked at my wrist watch. Damn it. Its been a half an hour im waiting for him here. I take out my phone and play my favourite game. Did you all know what happen next? He came as i start play my game. Erh

He sat on the chair infront me. I took a quick glance then back to my phone. He just smiling and you know what, i think i should make him wait for half an hour too. I smirked and focus on my game. In about ten minutes he waiting, he finally say something.

"Y/N? So what is your answer?"said jimin. I just took a glance then back to my phone. "I will answer it after 20 minutes later. Just wait"i said while focus playing my game. He sighed and say "ok. Im sorry for making you waited for me too long" i pause my game and looked at him.

Oh why? Give up waiting for me huh? I rolled my eyes and put my phone in my purse. I took out the ring box and put it on the table. Then i push it to him. He looked at me in confuse. I sighed and say "take that ring with you. I cant accept it" he smiled weakly and nodded in understood.

"You know what jimin, i dont like you but being friend yes to me. More than that no. I cant accept it because of one reason. Sorry. Please go find another girl"i said then stood up and left him alone. Hope he give up on me.

Jimin Pov

She stood up then left. I looked at the ring box. I sighed and then someone sit infront me making me look at the person. I totally shock with what i see infront me. Haesun? What is she doing here? When did she came back? Haesun smiled and say "hi oppa"

I smiled awkwardly to her. Its been a long time the both us didnt meet each other. Her scent still the same but she look different. "So, you planning to purpose other girl beside me? Why? You cant wait for me?"she said in half sad. Im speechless so i keep quite.

She sighed then say "do you want to know something jimin? Its been a long time we didnt meet either call each other like before. I keep calling you every night but you didn answer it. Now i know why? You had someone that more better than me." I looked at her.

Her eyes were red and tears fall down from her cheek. Was it my fault? No it isnt?! She the one who left me. So what?! "yes she is. Do you know why? Because im not important to you?! You left me for like 5 years Haesun. 5 Years. Its not 5 second. I keep waiting for you but you make our relationship weak. I cant hold it so when i met that girl, i realize she more better than you"i said firmly.

She started to cry and stood up. She take y/n's juice and splash it on my face. I looked at her and she say "thats for making my heart broke. I love you jimin but you didnt. You said you dont care if waiting me for that long. you even make a promise to me. Now you prove it that you not a good keeping promise. I hate you?!" Then she left.

Y/N Pov

The girl left from the cafe and i quickly hide from her. She run away and i looked at Jimin who sighed heavily. Everyone in the cafe watching him. They even whispering. I smiled and say "thank God im not accepting you" i then left to my car and drove away. I cant believe i saw a free drama in the cafe. Haha.