"I uh, I spoke to Harry." I said nervously. I know he doesn't want me anywhere near Harry, so I'm quite worried about his reaction.

"Okay?" He replied calmly, too calmly, confusion shown clearly in his features.

Oh.

"He said a few things..." I looked up to meet my dad's eyes. "About you and him." I added.

"Really? What sort of things?"

"That you both met each other two years ago. He also said that he knows you better than do, and that you're not afraid to throw a punch here and there, or something like that anyway." I explained.

"Anything else?" He sighed, while rubbing his eyes with his hands then leaning back.

"Yes. He said that I was in denial, just like you. What did he mean by all of that? I'm so confused." I sighed, while imitating my dad's previous actions, but instead I brought my legs up and crossed them over. 

"You want the truth?" He eyed me warily, waiting for a response.

"Yes." I whispered, then clearing my throat.

"Okay. It's true about Harry and I meeting. It was two years ago, around the time when he was 18. Harry-"

"18?" I interrupted. "So that makes him 20 now?" I gasped. I remember Harry specifically told me when he walked me home that he was 18 now.

"Yes?" I could tell that my dad was confused right now, maybe just as much as I was.

"He told me he was 18." I explained. "But how can he still be in high school? Isn't that impossible?" 

"Well that... that I don't quite understand. Maybe he was dropped back a couple of years because he has moved countries so much. You know? I'm almost certain that that is the reason why, if I'm honest. It seems realistic." My dad explained. I think his theory is right. It does seem right, I guess.

"So why did he lie to me about his age? And what about everything else he said?"

"I don't know." He sighed. "I think he just said that to get to you. I'm your father, you know me better than anyone. But yes, I have thrown a few punches, of course I have, but it was nothing huge." He chuckled. 

"Oh, okay." I smiled as I stood up to switch the tv off, before getting ready to leave the room.

"What were you watching?"

"Mr. and Mrs. Smith" I smiled once again, which my dad gladly returned.

"That's a uh, good movie. You could learn a lot from it." He said.

"What can I learn from a movie like that? How to kill my husband or how to be an assassin?" I joked.

"Both." He replied.

I laughed before replying. "Whatever, Dad. I'm going to get something to eat then I am going to my room."

He mumbled something in reply that I didn't quite hear as I walked down the hallway towards the kitchen.

"Sierra?! What on earth is this?" My dad yelled from the living room a minute later.

I quickly rushed in, only to find my dad holding my phone up in his right hand. The screen was lit up and a message was pasted on the screen. I squinted hard as I stepped forward to read the message. 

Shit. I thought to myself. 

My jaw dropped as I tried taking in the message.

My eyes flickered from my phone screen to my dad's eyes, which seemed to have been burning holes in my head.

Our eyes locked as I struggled to form a coherant sentence. 

I tried reaching for my phone but he pulled it away.

"Care to explain why you haven't told me about these texts?"

"Dad, I-I-I don't know what to say. I thought it was just a joke that someone was playing." My mouth parted in shock. He wasn't really meant to find out until something serious happened.

"I'm your father. You're supposed to tell me if something like this is happening, whether you think it is a joke or not." He's right, although he didn't have to remind me.

"Dad, it's not a big deal." I said as I tried to pry my phone away from his hands, which I was successful. I quickly darted my eyes to the message printed on the bright screen illuminating my face.

Unknown Number

"You should keep away from that boy, you know. He is a danger to you. Our plan for you will not work if you fall for him."

5:19pm.

How could they possibly know who I have been with? It wasn't harmful to anyone in any way at all. Who is this person, do I know them? Why are they doing this? And what the fuck is their plan?

Once again, nothing is adding up and I am left confused and light headed.

AU: Hmmm. Any hints? Do any of you know what's going to happen? :D

I hope this chapter isn't too bad! Please leave a comment because I love getting feedback, also please could you vote? thankyou!