-: Chapter Sixteen:-

"Ah my pet, welcome back." Megatron says to me, as I walk over to him.

     I look at him and nod. We had just gotten back there. I look around and see Decepticon bots that I knew all around. We have never all gathered like this before. I wonder what's happening.

"My dear pet, I have a special mission for you tomorrow. Come here." Megatron adds as he motions with his metal finger for me to come towards him.

     I walk over to him, and he picks me up. I close my eyes afraid he might hurt me but I soon feel metal beneath my feet. I open my eyes, to see that he had just placed me on his knee.

"Pet tomorrow I need you to go to this boy's house and take the glasses. You understand?" He adds as Barricade shows me a picture of a boy.

I stare at the picture it was... Sam...

"Um.. May I ask w-why... do you need these glasses?.." I ask as I look down.

"You soon will find out you fleshy" Starscream spits at me.

     I roll my eyes and slide down Megatron's knee. I start walking away from the group of Decepticons. But suddenly I was picked up by a metal hand. I turn to see who had picked me up and I see Brawl.

"Hi.. and what now..?" I ask, confused.

He walks back over to the group and places me down back in front of Megatron.

"Do not walk away from me again, without me saying so!" He hissed, as he cut my face, with the tip of his claw finger.

I cry and hold my face. I look at him as he smiles before he comes down to my level.

"I have a little friend for you." He tells me.

     I stare at him confused. Then suddenly I hear a motor speed towards us. I turn around and see a motorcycle driving towards us. I stare at the bike in aww. I watch as it drives around all of us. The motorcycle then drove circles around me so fast, that a small sand tornado happened. I blocked my face from the sand. As soon as it was gone I opened my eyes again and I saw a new Decepticon in front of me. I stared at the bot. The bot walked towards me and stopped a couple of feet away.

"Squirt meet Razor Blade. He will be your companion I guess that's what you can call it. Till Megatron says otherwise. And oh uh yeah... Razor Blade meet Squirt... I mean.. Angelina." Barricade tells us both.

I look at Razor Blade, then at Barry, then back at Razor Blade.

"It's nice to meet you Razor Blade.. May I call you RB for short..?" I ask him.

"Sure thing. I like RB, sounds cool. Now, how about a first ride?" He asks me, as he transforms back into a motorcycle.

I smile and quickly run over, but I stop myself. I turn and face Megatron.

"Lord Megatron, may I?" I ask as I bow in front of him.

"Yes my pet you can, I will see you tomorrow with those glasses. And Barricade, Razor Blade, keep a close eye on her." He replies.

I nod and quickly hop onto RB's alt mode.

"Barricade, lead the way!" RB says.

      Then Barry transforms into his alt mode and starts driving away. RB then starts to follow him. Now I won't look that weird driving in a cop car everywhere. Haha, I think to myself. But Barry's still my pal.

The Next Morning:

     I wake up to the sun shining in my face, I stretch and get out of bed. I get dressed and walk downstairs for breakfast.