"Yeah, try explaining." Natasha smiled as they arrived. Loki just stood there looking miserable.

"Loki-" Thor began but was cut off by Natasha.

"Thor, it wasn't him who sent the text. Somebody stole his phone and framed him for it, it was all a stupid prank." She said. Loki was surprised how assured she sounded, he didn't think that she cared about him at all, guess she did.

"Oh, very well." Thor smiled at his brother. "Then let's go get some chocolate fondue." He pulled a still miserable looking Loki away.

"I hate fondue." Steve muttered.

Clint was silent for a moment. "What text? The gay text? And why do you hate fondue?"

"Oh, you didn't know that we thought Loki sent the text? Oh well. Yes, that text. And he hates fondue because of an incident back in Brooklyn. I'm sure he'll explain it eventually." Peggy said.

"Eventually being the key word." Steve said, finding his focus drift to Tony, who was conversing with his friends, but still found time to send a quick smile to Steve.

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/

About an hour and a half into the party, Tony got bored. He thought about showing off his little surprise he'd been planning, but decided against it. Instead, he rallied up Steve and his friends plus Bruce and Pepper, and decided to rope them all into a game of Truth or Dare.

They all went upstairs, away from the rest of the group, and sat down in a circle.

"So everyone knows each other, right?" Pepper asked. They all nodded.

"And I know who everyone is, so let's start." She glanced around the room before deciding on choosing Natasha.

"Natasha, truth or dare?" Pepper asked.

"Truth, I guess." Nat answered.

"Have you ever kissed anyone?" Pepper asked.

For the first time anyone in the room had seen, Natasha's cheeks flushed red.

"No." She answered.

Clint looked surprised. "You seriously haven't been kissed yet?"

"No, I haven't kissed anyone. They've tried to kiss me, but they were a bunch of idiots so I declined in a not-so-polite way." She said, annoyed.

"Oh. Wasn't expecting that. Your turn." Pepper said.

"Fine. Uh, Bruce, truth or dare?" Natasha asked.

"I don't want anything really bad, so truth." Bruce answered.

Nat thought for a moment. "You mentioned that you had a crush in someone a while back. Who was it?"

Bruce looked like he wanted to turn invisible. Pepper and Tony both looked at him.

"You had a crush on someone?" Pepper asked, surprised.

"My best friend didn't tell me about his crush?" Tony shook his head in disbelief and slid his faceplate back down.

"Seriously..." Bruce stayed silent for a moment. "Fine, it was an old crush anyway." He cleared his throat. "Tony."

The faceplate slid back up to reveal the shocked face of said teenager.

"You had a crush on me?"

"No, I'm not gay, I know you were going to ask, and yes I did. I tried to ask you for advice but you never listened." Bruce answered.

"Oh. Uh, sorry about that. I'll try to listen better," Tony said, looking a bit sheepish.