"Yeah let me get ready. You ready to take a tour of California?" she smiled. "Oh and here's the control to the TV" she went out the living room and up the stairs.

I turned on the TV and before I even turned it on the TV there He was again.

"Were on a interview with the famous boxer himself Brently Manes!" People screamed and hollered for him to come out.

This must be Prerecorded.

"Hi Brently" the women smiled at him and he smiled back, showing his teeth. "Hey Melissa"

"So how are you?" She asked him. "I'm good how about you"

"I am fantastic so how is the soon-to-be wife Lia Swann?" He chuckled, smiling.

I rolled my eyes and turned the channel.

Hopefully I don't run into him again.

Brently P.O.V.

I can't actually believe I seen her again. Avriana.... Avri.... Princess... My Princess... I seen her again. I missed her like crazy.

"So how's Brandon?" Lia asked mom, making me leave my thoughts. "Oh he's doing good. I think he misses his little bro" She smiles at me.

I smiled back, nodding. "Yeah I miss him too"

"Dellia! How's school?" I asked her. She shrugs. "Its okay."

"What about Gymnastics?" I asked her. "It's okay"

"Do you love Gymnastics?" Lia asked her. Dellia didn't like Lia but she tolerates her. She said something about her not being like Avriana.

"Mommy can I go play with Cherry?" Xander asked Lia. "Cherry? Didn't you tell me that's-" I cut mom off by answering for Lia. "You finished your food?"

"Yes sir" he looked at me across the table. "okay go ahead" he smiled, getting out his chair. "Mom can I go too?" Dellia asked. Mom nodded her head and she left out the sliding door to go play with Xander.

"What were you about to say momma?" Lia asked and mom was the same. She didn't like Lia but she tolerated her. She said the same like Dellia... She wanted to hear Avriana say momma and not her.

"Oh... Nevermind" She shrugged it off. My mom knew me like the back of her hand. She knew if I cut her off  or didn't want her to say anything she'll shut up.

"Was it important?" She asked. My mom looked at me and shook her head.  "No it wasn't but you're okay"

In my mind I sighed of relief. Because if she would've said what I thought she was going to say.... I wouldn't hear the end of the freaking shit.

😋😋😋😋😋😋😋

All day I spent time with my family, I went to the Gym, Lia and I discuss the wedding, and I was tired as shit. I just wanted to lay down and go to sleep.

But the feeling kept bothering me...  No Avriana was on my mind all day since I saw her earlier. Shes changed Alot. She wasn't that girl that boxed anymore..... She was designing.... My fiancés wedding dress.