Hwi Kyung's Return

Two weeks later...

"It's been two weeks and Jae Kyung didn't trouble us." Song Yi said.

"Well that's a good news right? The spaceship was done and the only thing we wait to save Hyung is you nonna." Yoon Jae said.

"I know." The doorbell rang, "We know who it is, Hae Boo can you open the door."

Hae Boo rolled his eyes. "Whatever Song Yi." He opened the door and it was Se Mi. "Hey Se Mi how are you?"

"I'm fine." Se Mi blushed. "Hi Yoon Jae, Hey Song Yi let's go together on set."

"Is that the reason you're here? or you want to see someone else?" Song Yi teased Se Mi.

"Shut up Song Yi you'd better go or you might be late to your shoot." Hae Boo said.

"Thank you for your concern." Song Yi laughed.

"It's been a while since I escaped in jail. I'm so bored here. Did you collect all of my money?" Jae Kyung grinned.

"Yes sir. I also know where Song Yi lives and there's a new person in her house. His name is Hae Boo." Lee Shin said.

"Who is he? Is he her another lover? Anyway, watch her house and if there's any suspicious going there, report to me."

"Yes sir."

On Song Yi and Se Mi shooting...

"I'm so exhausted today. Our scene was so hard, I thought it was a drama but why do I need to chase a bus. All I want is to cry or walk in a slow motion scene. They're so cruel" Song Yi sighed.

"It's alright Song Yi that's what the director wants, we're just only an actress. We act on what was written in the script then they pay us." Se Mi said.

"Oh well you're right"

"Hey guys did you miss me?" Song Yi and Se Mi surprised who they saw. It was Hwi Kyung. "How are you?"

"Hwi Kyung you're back. How's the US?" Song Yi asked.

"It's good to see you, it's been awhile. When did you return to Korea? Is there a problem?" Se Mi said.

"Well yes. My family knew that my brother escaped. My father sent me here to find Jae Kyung. Did he trouble you Song YI? I knew my brother would never stop until he took his revenge. I also knew that Do Min Joon had disappeared, that's why I'm here to protect you from my brother."

"I don't need your protection, I can take care of myself." Song Yi frowned.

Se Mi was uncomfortable in their conversation. "I forgot there's something I need to do, I will leave you two alone. Welcome back Hwi Kyung."

"See you around Se Mi." Hwi Kyung said.

"Just leave me alone Hwi Kyung. Even though Do Min Jonn is not here nobody can ever take his place."

"I know. For me you're just my good friend there's nothing more. I must protect you because Jae Kyung is my brother. It's my obligation to stop him from doing wrong. When I was in the US I realized that Se Mi is important to me. She's always there when I need to talk. So don't worry I don't have any feelings from you." Hwi Kyung smiled.

"Well good to hear." Song Yi thought Se Mi has a feelings to Hae Boo. She feel bad for Hwi Kyung because he's got an alien rival again. "Good luck Hwi Kyung for Se Mi."

"I need that. Thank You." Hwi Kyung laughed.

Yoon Jae was on his way to Song Yi's house. He saw there's someone watching their house. He hid and looked carefully at the suspicious man. He remembered who the man was, Jae Kyung's secretary. He called Hae Boo to fetch him and to teleport him to their house.

"What's the matter Yoon Jae?" Hae Boo asked.

"Someone watching us, we need to be careful. Jae Kyung knows now where we live", Yoon Jae said.

"Song Yi must turn into an alien now before Jae Kyung does something bad to us."